Computer-Aided Design / Computer-Aided Manufacturing, Computing, and Engineering (CSE), CSE (Big Data Analytics), CSE (Information Security), Computer and Communications Engineering, Control and Automation, Embedded Systems, Energy
and environmental engineering, information technology, mechatronics, manufacturing engineering, nanotechnology, power electronics and drives, sensor systems technology, structural engineering, VLSI (Large Scale Integrated Circuit Design) design.
- NRI and Foreign Applicants: Applicants must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria to be admitted to the NRI / FOREIGN category.
For NRI Candidates
- English as one of the qualifying exam subjects.
- To be admitted to B.Tech courses, applicants must have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to the Indian 10 + 2 educational system) with physics, chemistry, and mathematics or biology or biotechnology as compulsory subjects.
- A minimum 60% average in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or Biology or Biotechnology (PCB) in Standard XII or equivalent diploma – Usually this is the “C” grade, which will be produced with equivalent grades
- If they have studied physical sciences with the combination of physics and chemistry as subjects in the qualification exam, they must present the school’s approval certificate for it and also the corresponding approval. of the IAU / the council of studies.
- Applicants who have studied physics, chemistry, and mathematics are eligible for all B.Techs. Study programs
- Applicants who have studied physics, chemistry, and biology are eligible for B.Tech. Biomedical engineering and biotechnology programs. They are also eligible for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (specialization in Bioinformatics), but after enrollment, enrollment in Mathematics as a bridge course is mandatory
- Applicants with a date of birth as of July 1, 1996, can apply for
- For applicants with NRI status, sponsorship should only be granted by the parent (father or mother ONLY) living abroad [Sponsorship from a relative/friend is not acceptable]
- NRI applicants must present the sponsor’s employer certificate: parent
The valid passport and visa copies.
For Foreign Candidates
- English must have been studied at the upper secondary level OR the candidate must have studied at an English middle school.
- Mathematics and Physics are two compulsory subjects at level A / Form VI / Senior VI or equivalent.
- The third subject can be chemistry / computing / electronics / biotechnology / biology. For those who wish to follow B.Tech. In biotechnology or biomedical engineering, the eligible combination is physics, chemistry, and mathematics (PCM) or physics, chemistry, and biology (PCB).
- Minimum of 60% overall grades in these subjects (this is usually a “C” grade) in Standard XII or its equivalent. For Nepalese applicants, a minimum aggregation of 60% in the above subjects is mandatory for grades 11 and 12 together.
- For points, the equivalence card obtained at the school must be presented.
- The candidate must present proof of foreign nationality, that is, a valid passport or national identity document.
Board of Examination in General
The following are considered equivalent to the Indian 10 + 2 education system. They should also produce equivalent grades for the corresponding grades.
- UK GCE exam with top marks in five subjects at ordinary level (level O) and physics, chemistry, mathematics/biology at advanced level A.
- High School Certificate Exam, Cambridge University Local Examinations Union, UK.
- Geneva International Baccalaureate Exam.
- High school diploma from accredited institutions in the United States.
- 12 Years High School – Grade 12 Pass from Accredited Institutions in Canada
- 12 years of high school graduation/diploma/certificate from the approved school board of schools in China, Thailand,
- Indonesia, Bhutan, Syria, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and other Gulf countries.
- 12-year high school diploma from the National Examination Board / Board of the Ministry of Education of Kenya, Nigeria, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Rwanda.
- High School Certificate HSC and Cambridge School Certificate At the level of accredited institutions in Mauritius.
- Any other foreign country exam that is deemed equivalent to an Indian 10 + 2 exam by
- Association of Indian Universities AIU.
The candidate for admission must be a resident Indian citizen and must have graduated from institutions located in India.
Foreign and NRI / PIO applications must be made separately. Visit the International Relations tab on the VIT website.
Education Qualification for VITMEE 2021
|Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of Minimum 3 Yrs duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or Graduate Level. Obtained at least 60% on the qualifying Examination.||MCA|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Manufacturing Engineering or Mechatronics or any equivalent degree.||Automotive Engineering in collaboration with Automotive Research Association of India, (ARAI), Pune|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Automobile or Production Engineering or any equivalent degree.||Computer-Aided Design / Computer-Aided Manufacturing|
|B.E/B.Tech. in Civil / Mechanical / Biotechnology / Chemical / Electrical / Biochemical / Environmental / M.Sc in Chemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry.||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Automobile / Manufacturing / Production / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Computer Science / Information Technology / Mechatronics or any equivalent degree||Mechatronics|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing / Automobile Engineering or any equivalent degree||Manufacturing Engineering|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering or any equivalent degree||Structural Engineering|
|B.E/B.Tech. / M.S / M.Sc. In Computer Science or Information Technology or Software Engineering / MCA or any other equivalent degree with valid GATE score in Computer Science||Information Technology|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in ECE / EEE / E&I / M.Sc. Physics with Spl. In Electronics / Material Science / Solid State Physics / B.Tech Nanotechnology / M.Sc. Nanotechnology / or any equivalent degree||Nanotechnology|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE/ ECE/ Telecommunication, E&I/ Computer Sciences* (* Bridge course needed) M.Sc. Physics with Electronics spl. / Electronics or any equivalent degree||Communication Engineering|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in EEE / ECE / E&I / CSE / Instrumentation & Control / M.Sc. Physics with Electronics / Electronics or any equivalent degree||Sensor System Technology|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I / M.Sc. Physics with Electronics / Electronics or any equivalent degree||VLSI Design (Very Large Scale Integrated Circuits Design)|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in ECE / Telecommunication / CSE / EIE / IT / EEE / Mechatronics or any equivalent degree||Automotive Electronics in collaboration with TIFAC-CORE industry partners|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree||Power Electronics and Drives|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in any branch / M.S / M.Sc. Computer Science or IT or Software Engineering / MCA or any other equivalent degree||Computer Science and Engineering|
|B.E/ B.Tech Degree in any Branch / MCA or any other equivalent degree.||CSE in Cloud Computing / Big Data Analytics/ Information security|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Chemical/Leather Technology/Biotechnology/Industrial Biotechnology/ Bio-chemical/Bio-Medical/Bio-Informatics or a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or M.Sc. Degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Bio-Physics/Biology/Botany/Zoology/Genetics/ MBBS/M.Sc.(Ag) & M.V.Sc.||Biotechnology|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in ECE/EEE/Mechatronics/ECE.||Embedded Systems|
|B.Tech(EEE)/ B.Tech(ECE)/ B.Tech(E&I)/any other Equivalent UG degree/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/Control.||Control and Automation|
|B.E/B.Tech Degree in Bio-Medical Engg/Bio-Medical Instrumentation/Medical Electronics/ECE/EIE/ EEE/Biotechnology/Bio-Informatics/Mechanical/M.Sc in Biophysics/ Electronics/Physics/Bio-Medical Sciences/ Bio-medical Instrumentation/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology or MBBS/Degree in physiotherapy/Occupational therapy of 4 years degree programme.||Biomedical Engineering|
|B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/EIE/Electronics/Electrical/M.Sc in Electronics/ Applied Electronics/Physics Spec. with Electronics||Computer and Communication Engineering|
|B.E/B.Tech. Degree in ECE / Telecommunication / CSE / EIE / IT / EEE or any equivalent degree.||ECE (IoT and Sensors)|