Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria to complete the VITMEE application form and must also obtain qualifying scores on the VITMEE exam to be admitted to their applicant programs.
Through this content, applicants will be able to know the complete information of VITMEE, which includes VITMEE’s advice, advice dates, advice procedure, etc.
VITMEE 2021 Counseling
VITMEE 2021 seat assignments will be declared the third week of June 2021 and candidates shortlisted on the merit list will receive the authority’s appeal letter to attend the counseling process.
At the counseling center, applicants must adhere to the established schedule and must also bring the necessary documents for verification.
There will be a procedure for the allocation of seats after consultation based on the performance of the candidates.
VITMEE 2021 Counseling Dates
There are important VITMEE meeting dates listed below for applicants and they should be verified.
|Application form commences||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of May 2021|
|Slot booking||4th week of May 2021|
|VITMEE 2021 Exam||1st week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2021|
|Merit list publish||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counseling session||3rd week of June 2021|
The procedure of VITMEE 2021 Counseling
This is the VITMEE counseling procedure provided below for applicants and must be followed by shortlisted applicants.
- Based on the merit list, applicants will be able to attend the counseling process and will be required to earn qualifying scores on the VITMEE exam.
- The official website of the VIT University will display the list of merits and the selected applicants can obtain their appeal letters by logging into the official website.
- According to the given schedule, applicants must attend the counseling center and must also make the payment of counseling fees through a draft application in favor of “VIT University” on behalf of Vellore.
- The verification of documents will also be carried out in the counseling center and depending on the rank reached and the availability of places, the admission of applicants will be facilitated.
- After confirmation of admission, applicants must complete payment of the admission fee to the assigned university.
Required Documents to Carry for VITMEE 2021 Counseling
Applicants should receive the required documents for VITMEE advice and the document details are mentioned below.
- VITMEE 2021 admit card
- Counseling call letter
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet
- Mark sheets of the qualifying examination (all semesters)
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied institute
- GATE Scorecard (if applicable)
- Category certificate (except OC/General)
- Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favor of VIT University payable at Vellore.