Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the VITMEE 2021 exam via online mode and applicants are required to verify their eligibility criteria.
Through this content, applicants can get the complete information of VITMEE 2021, including the VITMEE application form, application dates, application form filling procedure, etc.
VITMEE 2021 Application Form
- 1 VITMEE 2021 Application Form
- 2 VITMEE 2021 Application Fee
- 3 VITMEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 VITMEE 2021 Application Form Dates
- 5 Procedure to fill VITMEE Application Form 2021
The VITMEE 2021 application form will be available in the second week of March 2021 and these applicants are interested in being admitted to the various undergraduate and graduate courses such as MCA / M.Tech / M. Tech (by research) / Ph .D. Integrated.
The program you can apply for the VITMEE 2021 exam by completing the application form through online mode on the official website of VIT University.
In the application form, all the data must be filled in correctly and completely, as well as making the payment of the application fee.
VITMEE 2021 Application Fee
Applicants submitting their application must pay the application form fee as indicated below before the expiration date. Payments can be made through online mode.
- Applicants must pay the application fees.
- Applicants can make payment by net banking/credit card/debit card.
|M.Sc. (2 Years)||Rs. 600/-|
|M.Tech / MCA||Rs. 1200/-|
VITMEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To enter the PG programs, applicants must be eligible to apply for exams and admission. Applicants must meet all of the VITMEE 2021 eligibility criteria listed below.
The application will be canceled for applicants who meet the criteria provided.
Please carefully check the eligibility criteria below. Those who meet all the eligibility criteria will only be considered for admission.
- Nationality: Indian / NRI / PIO and PCI cardholders can also apply.
- Qualification Exam: For M.Tech, applicants must have a B.Tech/B.E. full-time title. Candidates wishing to apply for the MCA must pass BCA, B.Sc (IT / IT) from a recognized institution.
- Minimum qualifications: The candidate must obtain at least 60% of the general marks in the qualification examination.
- Applicants Appearing: Those in their senior year/semester are also eligible to apply. These applicants must present the graduation sheet or provisional certificate before the third week of August 2021.
- NIOS Candidates: These candidates are eligible to participate in VITEEE-2021. (Applicants must present a Certificate of Migration Transfer as proof of candidate to the NIOS Board.)
VITMEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Below are the important dates of the VITMEE application form for applicants and they should check.
|Application form commences||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of May 2021|
|Slot booking||4th week of May 2021|
|VITMEE 2021 Exam||1st week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2021|
|Merit list publish||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counseling session||3rd week of June 2021|
Procedure to fill VITMEE Application Form 2021
This is the procedure to fill out the VITMEE 2021 application form below for applicants and they need to verify it.
Applicants must register through the online mode on the official VIT University website.
To register, applicants must fill in details such as name, email ID, date of birth, gender, and mobile phone number.
Filling the Application Form
Applicants need to fill in the details in the application form after logging in with the required information and all details need to be filled through the applicants: personal, academic, qualifying exam, and contact details.
Uploading the Photograph and Signature
The candidates have to upload a scanned photograph and signature in the Application Form and it is necessary for the candidates.
Payment of Application Fee
Applicants can make the payment of the application fee by completing the application form and must necessarily make the payment of the application fee through online mode by online banking, debit card, or credit card.
|Application Fee||Application Fee payment mode|
|Rs. 950 (for all programs and categories)||Net banking/ debit card/ credit card|
Program wise Registration Fees
|Integrated Ph.D. with Research Assistantship||Rs. 900/-|
|Integrated Ph.D. without Research Assistantship||Rs. 900/-|
|M.Tech by Research with Research Assistantship||Rs. 900/-|
|M.Tech by Research without Research Assistantship||Rs. 900/-|