The VITMEE 2021 slot reservation/admission card will be available the fourth week of May 2021. The VITMEE 2021 admission card will be issued online only. The VIT Teacher Entrance Exam (VITMEE) organizes your entrance exam; VIT University claims to admit students on merit through an online entrance exam.
The Institute has a rigorous selection procedure to admit students to the different programs. An exclusive entrance exam for all M.Techs. Programs, access test to the VIT master (VITMEE).
Therefore, the candidate must prepare well for the exam. For complete information on VITMEE 2021, the candidate can read the article in depth.
VITMEE 2021 Slot Booking
- 1 VITMEE 2021 Slot Booking
- 2 VITMEE 2021 Admit Card
- 3 E-Admit Card
- 4 Biometric Verification
The VITMEE 2021 slot reservation will begin the fourth week of May 2021. It is a web-based online scheduling system. Once the application process is complete, applicants will receive an email with their login information (username and password).
Applicants must register for the VITMEE 2021 space reservation process. It launches from the fourth week of May 2021. The VITMEE 2021 admission card will be available in the fourth week of May 2021.
VITMEE 2021 Admit Card
Applicants will be able to download VITMEE 2021 admission cards from the website via online mode only.
The authority will not send it by fax, post, or email. It will be available in the fourth week of May 2021. The VITMEE 2021 exam will take place in the first week of June 2021.
- The electronic admission card will be generated once the candidate has reserved their schedule through the online test reservation system.
- The electronic admission card will be automatically generated only for candidates who reserve a place using the online test reservation system before the last date. The time slots will be generated based on the information provided in the registration form and the availability of the time slot, for those who have not reserved.
- The e-Admit card will indicate the number of the e-Admit card, the student’s photograph, the address of the test center, the test date, and the time chosen by the candidate. Deviations, if any, should be reported immediately to VIT University.
- The electronic admission card will be available to applicants at www.vit.ac.in. Applicants must provide the application form number and online test reservation password to download the e-Admit Card.
- A copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate.
- Applicants must provide a valid email address on the application form. The e-Admit card will not be sent to the candidate by post or fax.
- Applicants must ensure that there is a printer connected to their computer when printing the e-Admit card.
- A candidate will not be able to take the exam without a valid electronic admission card.
Applicants should not mutilate the e-Admit card or modify the entries made on it after it has been authenticated and received. Identity theft is a legally punishable offense.
The electronic admission card is an important document and must be kept and presented at the time of counseling/admission.
Applicants will not be allowed to attend the test, without the following documents.
Applicants should report to the selected test center with
- an e-Admit card.
- Photocopy of the application form.
- Any one of the following, for photo identification.
- School or college Photo ID card b. Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket.
- admit card bearing photo.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID card f. IT Pan card.
Admit Card Details
The admit card will contain candidate & exam related details such as:
- Name of Candidate.
- Registration Number.
- Postal Address.
- Date of Examination.
- Address of Test Center.
- Test Schedule.
- Instructions of Test.
How to Download
Candidates have to follow the following instructions to get VITMEE Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, fill in your “Application Number” & “Date of Birth.”
- Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- Book a slot as per your preferences.
- After a slot booking, download your admit card.
- Take a print copy of it for further process.
Admit card will not be processed if the Application is incomplete
In the case of an eligible candidate, whose application form is incomplete (for example, unsigned statement, no signature below the photograph, photograph not attached to the application form, address not clearly written, invalid email identifier, etc. .), the application for the issuance of an admission card will not be processed. VIT is not responsible for informing these candidates.
Applicants are advised to carefully review the Application Form (OMR) before posting it.
Biometric registration is part of the attendance and room ticket verification process and VIT reserves the right to do the same before or during the exam or both.
Candidates who do not cooperate during the biometric registration process will not be able to take the exam and VIT reserves the right to disqualify such candidates.
Biometric authentication will be performed again for candidates shortlisted for counseling and admission. All applicants must cooperate and plan their time accordingly.