VIT University is organizing the entrance test starting in April in 124 cities in India and at centers abroad in Dubai, Kuwait, Muscat, and Qatar. The entrance test is online and applicants who take it must follow the quantified guideline. The VITEEE 2021 exam will take place the last week of April 2021.
The VITEEE Exam Day Strategies 2021 postulate the rules that students must measure during the entrance exam. The online test takes place in three spaces per day at the many test centers. Applicants can view the VITEEE 2021 exam day guidelines mentioned on the admission card.
Common Exam Day guidelines for VITEEE 2021
Candidates must arrive at the test center no more than 30 minutes before the test start time, as indicated on the admission card.
They must bring their VITEEE admission card to the exam room with:
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter identification.
- School or university photo ID card.
- Any other proof of photo identification.
- Candidates after arriving at the exam center must register their name at the registration desk and bring the admission card with proof of identity for corroboration.
- They must sign the attendance sheet and the electronic admission card before the supervisor.
- Candidates cannot come to the exam room at the beginning of the exam and will not be allowed to leave until the end of the test.
- Calculators, graphs, side rulers, pagers, and cell phones are not approved in the exam room.
- A biometric finger/photo capture will be requested from each candidate in the exam room.
- Candidates must maintain their dignity in the examination room during the examination center and not disturb any other candidate.
VITEEE 2021 Online Exam Instructions
VITEEE 2021 is a computer-based test (CBT).
- The VITEEE computer test is online through a server that provides an encrypted test in real-time over a secure and reliable connection.
- Navigation between questions is convenient on the VITEEE exam.
- If any problem or failure in the system is communicated to applicants, they should be reported immediately after the supervisor announces it.