Applicants can complete the VITEEE application form based on their eligibility criteria and every year many applicants can apply for the VITEEE exam to complete their budding programs.
Here, through this content, applicants will be able to know the detailed information of VITEEE which includes the VITEEE eligibility criteria.
VITEEE 2021 Official Eligibility Criteria
An applicant for admission must be a resident / non-resident Indian citizen.
Foreign applicants who have studied/studied abroad can apply directly through the foreign category only. A separate application form is available. Please see our website for more details.
- Candidates taking the VITEEE-2021 must have completed, or be present in 2021, one of the following qualification exams:
- The final exam of the 10 + 2 system of the upper secondary exam was conducted by the State Council; Central Council of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), Council for the Examination of Indian School Certificate (ISCE), New Delhi.
- Intermediate or two-year pre-college exam conducted by a recognized board/university.
- Cambridge University Secondary School Certificate Examination or International Baccalaureate Diploma from the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) exam (London / Cambridge / Srilanka) at an advanced level (A).
- By VIT standards, regular candidates for the board of directors of “NIOS” are also eligible for VITEEE. They must present the Cumulative Migration Transfer Certificate upon joining. Other Open School applicants are not eligible for VITEEE.
- Candidates who have taken the +2 exam through different boards in the same academic year are not eligible to sit for VITEEE-2021.
Eligibility Criteria Qualification Examination:
- Candidates who will take the VITEEE in 2021 must-have achieved a total of 60% in physics, chemistry, and mathematics/biology on the qualifying exam (10 + 2 / intermediate).
The average mark obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) combined must be 50% for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to the SC / ST.
- Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir and the northeastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura. CERTIFICATE DEMONSTRATING NATIVITY must be presented at the time of counseling, otherwise, they will not be considered for admission.
- Applicants who have studied physics, chemistry, and mathematics are eligible for all B.Techs. Programs.
- Applicants who have studied physics, chemistry, and biology are eligible for B.Tech. Bioengineering and B.Tech. Biotechnology programs. They are also eligible for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Spl. In Bioinformatics) and Electronics and Communication with spl. in Biomedical Engineering, but after joining, enrollment in Mathematics as a bridge course is mandatory.
Applicants with a date of birth as of July 1, 1998, can apply for VITEEE-2021. The date of birth on the high school / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Applicants must present this original certificate as proof of their age at the time of the assessment, otherwise, they will be disqualified.
VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria may include details of nationality, age requirements, educational qualifications, and these applicants will be applying for the VITEEE exam; They must verify their eligibility criteria before applying.
|Nationality||· Both the residents and non-residents of India can apply.
· Foreign applicants can apply through the Foreign National Application Form.
|Age||· The candidates with a Date of birth on or after 1st July 1998 can apply for the VITEEE 2021.
Please Note: The date of birth recorded at class X/SSC/High School certificate will only be considered authentic.
|Qualification||The candidate who wishes to appear in the VITEEE 2021 Exam should have completed it.
· Should have passed 10+2 of Higher Secondary Examination through CBSE, ICSE or any other State Board.
· The candidate who has given any Pre-University Examination or Intermediate through recognized Board or University.
· The candidate with a High School Certification from Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma from the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
· The candidate with any General Certificate Education(GCE) from Cambridge/London/ Srilanka with an Advanced ‘A’ level.
· The candidates from the National Institute of Open Learning (NIOS) can apply.
· All the students who have studied full time, regular and formal education can apply.
|Qualifying Marks and subjects||· Should have scored 60% and above in Maths/ Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in their 10+2 respective exams.
· Candidates from SC/ST Categories should have scored 50% in the above-mentioned subjects.
· Candidates from the North-East should also have 50% and above in all the subjects.
· The students who have studied Maths, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics are eligible to appear for the exam.
|Year of Passing||The candidates who want to appear for VITEEE 2021 should have either completed or shall be appearing in the qualifying exam in 2021.|
Eligibility Criteria for NRI’s and Foreign Students
- Applicants must have studied at an English middle school.
- For admission to any B.Tech course, the applicant must have completed 10 + 2 years in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.
- A minimum of 60% is mandatory in all the subjects mentioned.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 – Additional Information
Applicants must continue to bring the required documents when completing the VITEEE application form as follows:
- Recently taken electronic copy or color passport-size scanned copy.
- The size of the photograph must be between 50KB – 100KB and the dimensions – 3.5cm * 4.5cm.
- An electronic copy or scanned copy of the candidate’s signature with 20KB – 50KB with dimensions of 3.5cm * 1.5cm in JPG / JPEG format.