Candidates who are taking the qualifying exam and are eligible will be admitted to the Chennai & Vellore campus of VIT University. This exam is held in 118 cities of India via online mode.
Here in this article, details are given about VITEEE 2021, including the application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam dates, and how to apply.
VITEEE 2020 Application Form – Released
- 1 VITEEE 2020 Application Form – Released
- 2 VITEEE 2021 Application Dates
- 3 VIT Bhopal University 2021 Important Dates for UG Courses
- 4 VIT Bhopal University 2021 Important Dates for PG Courses
- 5 VITEEE Application Form 2021
- 6 VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 How to Apply the VITEEE 2021 Application Form
VITEEE 2021 Application Dates
In the table given below, candidates can check the Schedule of VITEEE Application Form 2021:
|Starting of application form||30th November 2020 (Started)|
|Last date to submit applications||30th March 2021|
|Application correction||March 2021|
|Slot booking starts from||March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||April 2021|
|VITEEE 2021 exam date||April 2021|
VIT Bhopal University 2021 Important Dates for UG Courses
|Starts Application Form||Last week of March 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||Last week of May 2021|
|Last date for Receipt of Application||Last week of May 2021|
|Admit Card||1st week of June 2021|
|Entrance Exam||June 2021|
VIT Bhopal University 2021 Important Dates for PG Courses
|Programs||Starting for Application Form||Last Date For Apply|
|M.Sc.||Last week of March 2021||3rd week of May 2021|
|Integrated M.Tech Programmes||Last week of March 2021||Last week of May 2021|
|Integrated M.Sc. Computational Statistics and Data Analytics|
|M.Des.(Industrial Design)||2nd week of April 2021||1st week of May 2021|
VITEEE Application Form 2021
- Candidates who wish to apply can obtain an application through the online mode on the official university portal.
- Applicants must complete and submit the VITEEE 2021 application form before the deadline.
- The VITEEE 2021 application form will be published via online mode.
- The VITEEE 2021 application form was published on November 30, 2020.
- Applicants can complete the VITEEE 2021 application form until March 30, 2021.
For the offline OMR application form, applicants can access a designated list of post offices across India or by submitting the draft application for Rs. 1200 / – on behalf of VIT University, in person, from the following places:
- VIT, Vellore campus
- VIT, Chennai campus
- VIT-Bhopal (MP)
- VIT-Amaravati (MP)
When completing applications, applicants are required to upload their scanned photograph and signature images.
It will not be necessary to send hard copies of a completed application to the applicator who has completed their application form online.
The OMR application form completed by the applicants should be attached separately in the printed envelope provided and mailed to Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632 014.
Applicants must submit an application and registration fee to register. Once applicants have paid the application fee, no applicants will be refunded.
- The online application fee will be 1150 / – and the cost of the offline application forms: Rs. 1200 / –
- The online application fee can be paid by bank/credit/debit card.
VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
As a candidate, please note that only eligible candidates can apply to VITEEE 2021 if the candidate does not meet the eligibility conditions. VIT University has the right to disqualify the applicant’s application, and the applicant must read all the eligibility standards carefully to avoid further interruptions.
We have mentioned here the full eligibility criteria to apply to VITEEE.
Nationality: Applicant must be resident or non-resident of India. Foreign citizens can also submit their applications separately through the foreign national application form.
Age Limit: Applicants with a date of birth as of July 1, 1998, can apply for VITEEE 2021. Applicants must be 17 years old as of July 1 of the year of admission.
Qualification Exam: Candidate must pass the 10 + 2 exam conducted by the State Board, CBSE and ISCE, New Delhi.
- 10 + 2 or two-year pre-college exam conducted by a recognized board/university.
- HSCE from the University of Cambridge or IB diploma from the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- NIOS applicants are eligible to participate in VITEEE-2021. They must present the Cumulative Migration Transfer Certificate upon joining.
Minimum Qualifications: Applicants must achieve a total of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology on the qualifying exam.
Combined PCBE / PCME marks must be 50%.
How to Apply the VITEEE 2021 Application Form
According to the information brochure guidelines, candidates must complete an application process. Applicants must follow the instructions below to complete the VITEEE 2021 application steps step by step.
Follow the instructions below to complete the VITEEE registration in 2021.
- Go to the official website (link will be provided above).
- Open the link in a new tab and click on the “Candidate Login” tab.
- Now click on the “Login” tab if the former student clicks “Register” for the new user.
- Complete all required fields to register and submit.
- The system will send the user ID and password to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Login to your account now to complete the application form.
- Carefully fill in all details, such as your personal, contact, and educational information.
- Click the “Download” button to download the scanned images of the signature, photograph, proof of age, qualification certificates, qualification certificate, and other required documents.
- Now choose the payment method to pay the application fees online.
- After submitting the application fee, take the print out of the confirmation page.