The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is the full form of UPESEAT and is organized for the candidate to offer them B. Tech engineering courses and this exam is administered by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
This exam is offered to this candidate for those who wish to apply for this exam and wish to pursue a career in engineering. UPES offers specialized programs in sectors such as energy, infrastructure, transportation, and IT applications.
Applicants can complete the application form both online and offline. After passing the exam, the candidate will be selected for admission to UPESEAT. Here, through this article, the candidate will know the essential information of UPESEAT which includes the program, the exam model, the date of the exam, etc.
UPESEAT 2021 Syllabus
These candidates have taken this exam, they should be prepared for this exam using the syllabus, exam template, etc.
They had to prepare as well as possible for their exam and get good marks on the entrance exam. If candidates prepare themselves as well as possible for the exam, they can get the correct grades.
- Section 1: Chemistry.
- Section 2: Physics.
- Section 3: Mathematics.
- Section 4: English.
- Section 5: Current Affairs.
- Some basic concepts in Chemistry
- The States of Matter.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals.
- S-Block Elements.
- P-Block Elements.
- F-Block Elements.
- D and F-Block Elements.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Purification and Characterization of organic compounds.
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen.
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Physics and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work Energy and Power.
- Rotational Motion.
- Properties of Solids and Liquids.
- Theory of Gases.
- Oscillation and Waves.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magmatism.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Electronic Devices.
- Communication Systems.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions.
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equation.
- Matrix and Determinants.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem and its simple application.
- Sequence and series.
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equation.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Three-Dimensional Geometry.
- Vector Algebra.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Mathematical Reasoning.
UPESEAT 2021 Syllabus
Candidates will receive the various UPESEAT programs to prepare for the exam as well as possible. The best preparation will be through the curriculum and the candidates needed to prepare for the exam.
The UPESEAT program in physics, mathematics, chemistry, etc.