Engineering courses are offered to undergraduate and graduate applicants. This is the best opportunity for the candidate to complete their B. Tech courses to make their best career in the future.
With the help of our articles, candidates can acquire the complete knowledge to participate in this exam and can make their future by obtaining admission to UPESEAT. UPESEAT includes an exam scoring system, exam template, exam date, results in date, etc.
Tech Early Admissions JEE Pathway
- Submit your JEE Mains percentile (January 2021) & basic academic details during the 10th to 12th April window
- Select B. Tech. program choices (only 3 program choices will be accepted)
- The last date to submit details for this process is 9th April 2021
- Screening of all applicants would be done till the 13th of April 2021
- Offer letter to be issued subject to candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and seat availability by 15th April 2021
- The last date of fee submission is 30th April 2021
- https://results.upes.ac.in/BTechutility/search.aspx ( Link would be active between 10th to 12th Apr).
UPESEAT 2021 Marking Scheme
The UPESEAT scoring system is declared for the candidate according to his answers, which he wrote during the UPESEAT exam.
For each correct answer, the candidate will get +1 points. UPESEAT did not deduct unnecessary grades in the wrong option selected by the candidate
The UPESEAT 2021 Exam Does not have the section-wise cut off for candidates
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
|Total no. of Questions||200|
UPESEAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates will have three hours to answer all questions on the UPESEAT exam.
Admissions to UPESEAT will be offered for qualified applicants through 37 B.Tech programs.
Candidates should be prepared for the exam using an old exam template, syllabus, and question template.
The Exam Pattern is as follows
- Engineering Aptitude Test (EAT) consists of five subjects.
- This is an objective type paper with multiple-choice questions.
- The exam consists of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language & General Awareness.
- The Duration of the Exam is 03 hours (10:00 am to 01:00 pm)
- There is no negative marking.
- Every correct answer provides 1 mark.
UPESEAT 2021 Exam Centres
The UPESEAT exam is held in the numerous cities of the state where the candidates are sent by the authority to different exam centers. There are a total of 46 examination centers available to applicants.
The entrance examination was arranged for the candidate at a different examination center.
The candidate can select her exam center according to her preferences each time she completes the application form.
The name of the exam center as well as the address assigned to the candidates, which will be mentioned on the admission card.
|Exam Centre||City Code|