UPESEAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, Age – Check Here Category Wise Eligibility

The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies system means that UPES publishes the UPESEAT 2020 eligibility criteria. Applicants will be able to verify detailed information about the specific admission requirements through the UPESEAT 2020 eligibility criteria.

Several factors, such as age criteria, academic qualifications, and more, exist in the UPESEAT 2020 eligibility criteria. It would be recorded that the UPESEAT 2020 eligibility criteria will be different depending on the professional path. Admission selected by applicants specifically, via entrance exam or jury merit / main JEE scores

80% of the places are reserved for those chosen at the origin of the entrance exam, and the remaining 20% will be attributable to the merit of the jury or the main scores of the JEE.

UPESEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria

Age Criteria

Applicants whose date of birth is on or after October 1, 1998, can be admitted through UPESEAT 2020.

Applicants will need to ensure that the delivery time verified on the High School / College Board certificate is deemed reliable.

Exam Pathway (up to 80% Seat Distribution)

Applicants must have obtained a maximum of 60% of the grades at the upper secondary and upper secondary levels (10th and 12th).

Must have earned at least 60% of total grades in physics, chemistry, and mathematics at the upper secondary (12th) level.

Non-Exam Pathway (up to 20% Seat Distribution)

The merit of the jury: Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 80% grades in the 10th and 80% in the 12th standard (or corresponding exam) in PCM. A total of 80% would have also achieved Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at the upper secondary level (12th standard).

JEE Core Scores: Must have achieved 60% of scores on Standards 10 & 12 (or equivalent test).

Candidates would also have obtained a total of 60% in physics, chemistry, and mathematics at level 12 (upper secondary level). To conclude, the mandatory cutoff range of JEE Main 2020 must be known.

Admission Criteria of UPESEAT 2020

  • UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2020, which is then a centralized counseling session OR
  • Centralized assessment process using merit ranking for candidates on the no exam path

Highlights of UPESEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria

  • Admissions to engineering courses offered by UPESEAT 2020 are awarded in two ways: exam and no exam.
  • The UPESEAT 2020 eligibility criteria for the two tracks are varied.
  • Applicants who are not eligible will be banned.
  • Candidates who qualify for the JEE Main 2020 do not have to take the UPESEAT 2020 entrance exam.
Tags:

Leave a Reply