Admissions will also be provided by the JEE Hands Board National Income and Merit Examination. The university itself will provide admissions advice on the courses it offers.
Here we have mentioned all the details about the UPESEAT 2021 card.
UPESEAT Counseling 2021
UPES will provide centralized counseling for admission to B.Tech programs. Tips will be organized through offline mode. Based on the list of merits, the university will invite applicants to give their opinion.
The seats will be assigned to the JEE Main 2021 ranking (10% of seats), Council merit holders (10% of seats), and UPESEAT merit holders (80% of seats). Court scores are the minimum qualifications a candidate must meet to qualify for counseling.
A separate evaluation will be conducted for the main JEE holders and UPESEAT qualified ones. The candidate must be present at the counseling center on the same day.
The UPESEAT Cup 2021 will be published on the site via online mode. Candidates can access it after a few days of the written exam.
Applicants must register on the official website to participate in the evaluation within the time limit. Seats will be assigned to participating candidates according to their preferences and ranks.
Counseling will take place in various centers, such as Dehradun, Delhi, Lucknow, and Patna. On the day of the consultation, it is necessary to verify the documents since without this process the candidate will not be able to continue with the admission process.
UPESEAT 2021 Counseling Schedule
The consultation schedule is mentioned below.
Selection Process Timeline – Applicants / Applicants Are Encouraged To Follow The Deadlines Below –
|Starting of the application process||19th November 2021|
|End of the application process||1st week of May 2021|
|Availability of admit card||May 2021|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of May 2021|
|Publication of merit list||Last week of May 2021|
|Starting the Counselling process||1st week of June 2021|
UPESEAT 2021 Counseling Procedure
- The UPESEAT 2021 advisory will be carried out as a centralized advisory.
- Applicants must register on the official website to participate in the council.
- 80% of the seats will be filled through the UPESEAT entrance exam and 20% of the merit seats at JEE Mains and Board. After the registration process, applicants will be called in for advice at the specified location.
- Applicants must arrive at the assigned location on a specific date and time.
- Based on the qualifications of the candidates, they will be allowed to complete the election.
- Before proceeding to complete the options, applicants should verify their original documents.
- Seats will be assigned based on the candidates’ choices, rank, and seat availability.
Documents Required for Counselling
The list of documents below must be self-certified. Applicants must bring original documents with a set of photocopies on board the day for document verification.
Without the presentation of the original documents, applicants will not be able to continue with the admission procedure.
- Counseling Call Letter
- Qualifying exam admit card 2021
- Qualifying exam scorecard 2021
- 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft of prescribed fees in favor of “UPES Fee Account” payable at Dehradun.
- Four passport size photograph