The University will issue the UPESEAT 2021 application form via online mode in November 2020. The UPESEAT 2021 exam offering admission to various engineering specializations will also offer admissions via the JEE Mains entrance exam nationwide. and the merit of the board.
Here we have mentioned all the necessary details related to UPESEAT 2021, including the application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam dates, and application procedure.
UPESEAT 2021 Application Form – Released
UPESEAT 2021 Application Form
The UPESEAT 2021 application form was published on November 19, 2020. Eligible candidates who wish to apply can complete the UPESEAT 2021 application form online on the official portal.
It is suggested that the applicator carefully fill out the application form. Once applicants have applied, it cannot be changed later.
- Applicants can access the UPESEAT 2021 application form online or can obtain it at the admission counters present in Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai.
- At the UPES registration offices in Dehradun and Delhi in cash, applicants for payment can obtain the prospectus and application form from UPESEAT.
- The UPESEAT 2021 application form is available on November 19, 2020.
- Candidates, UPESEAT 2021 The application form can be completed until May 2021.
- Applicants are encouraged to carefully enter all required details on the application form and bring a hard copy.
The application fee can be paid online or offline. Applicants must pay according to category.
- The application form and prospectus can be accessed by paying Rs. 1850 / –
- Payment of the administration fees must be made in the form of a demand draft drawn in favor of the “UPES Fee Account”, payable in New Delhi.
- Fees can also be paid by debit card/credit card/internet banking.
UPESEAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The UPESEAT 2021 application form will be issued by the authority to admit eligible candidates in engineering through UPESEAT 2021.
The candidate’s application will be accepted by those candidates who meet all of the criteria below.
You must meet the eligibility requirements set forth here to take the written exam and admission.
- The candidate’s date of birth must be on or after October 1, 1998.
- The date of birth mentioned on the certificate from the Secondary Education Council / University will be taken into account.
Admission through UPESEAT (up to 80% seats) – Applicants must pass grades 10 and 12 of any recognized board with a minimum PCM score of 60%.
Admission through Board Merit/JEE Main Score (Up to 20% seats):
- By Merit of the Board: Should pass 10th and 10 + 2 with 80% grades and a minimum of 60% overall grades in the 12th PMK.
- For JEE Main Merit: Must grade class 12 and 10 with 60% intermediate grades with PCM.
UPESEAT 2021 Exam Date
Applicants should verify the UPESEAT 2021 exam dates mentioned.
Applicants should be aware of events such as the publication of the application form online, the last date of submission of the application form and the availability of the admission card, etc.
Check the dates so you don’t miss any event that will take place on specific dates.
Here we have mentioned the dates for the UPESEAT exam in 2020. Depending on the dates given, candidates can complete the activities indicated here.
|Starting of the application process||19th November 2020|
|End of the application process||1st week of May 2021|
|Availability of admit card||May 2021|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2021|
How to Apply the UPESEAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates who wish to apply can obtain the online mode of the application form on the official portal.
To register for the application, the applicant must follow the indicated step to complete the UPESEAT 2021 application form.
Applicants can read the guidelines below on how to apply to UPESEAT 2021:
- Visit the official website link (link will be provided above).
- Register by entering personal information.
- Click the “submit” button.
- After that, the link will be sent to the registered email id.
- Activate your account with the username and password provided.
- Fill in the details like test center preference, education, address, etc., and upload the scanned images of the signature and photograph.
- Now make payment by credit card/debit card / net banking.
- After payment, you will receive the unique application number.
- Make a note of the unique claim number generated and make a hard copy of the claim form.