TS ECET (Telangana State Common Engineering Entrance Exam) is the common entrance exam for degree holders and Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) holders. It is run and organized by JNT Hyderabad University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the side entrance to B.E./ B.Tech./ B. Pharm. courses offered for the academic year 2021 in the state of Telangana.
The entire Indian Council of Higher Education for Technical Education offers side admission through a common entrance test to regular B.E./B.Tech 2nd year program. Courses in private professional institutions and unattended universities (minority and non-minority).
The Pharmacy Council of India offers lateral admission through a common entrance test in B. Pharm. Courses in unassisted university and private professional establishments (minority and non-minority).
TS ECET 2021 Syllabus
- 1 TS ECET 2021 Syllabus
- 2 For Pharmacy Syllabus
The Telangana state government has issued a TS ECET notice to fill vacancies in various engineering and pharmacy colleges. A large number of candidates applied for the ECET 2021 exam to be admitted to the second year of the B.Tech course.
Most applicants are looking for the TS ECET 2021 exam syllabus and the TS ECET exam template. Therefore, for applicants like you, we offer the TS ECET study program.
The TS 2021 Engineering Common Entrance Testing Program is mentioned below for guidance.
Telangana State ECET Exam Syllabus consists of
- Diploma Branch Subject
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Analytical Ability
- Communicative English
- Analytic geometry
- Complex numbers
- Partial fractions
- Differential equations
- Integration and its applications
- Differentiation and its applications
- Work, Power, and Energy.
- Elements of vectors.
- Kinematics and Friction.
- Units and dimensions.
- Heat and Thermodynamics.
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics.
- Modern Physics.
- Acids and bases
- Atomic structure
- A chemical bond
- Water technology
- Environmental chemistry
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Workshop Technology.
- Welding, Forging, Foundry, and Conventions in drawing.
- Engineering Materials, and Solid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Hydraulic Machines and Pneumatics.
- Steam Boilers, Nozzles, and Turbines.
- Industrial Management and Engineering.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Basic Industrial Biotechnology.
- Genetics and Cell Biology.
- Bio-Reactor Engineering.
- Molecular Biology – Genetic Engineering.
- Plant Bio-Technology.
- Animal Bio-Technology.
- Enzyme Engineering.
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus
- Electrical Engineering.
- Industrial electronics and control engineering.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electronic Measuring Instruments.
- Process Instrumentation.
- Process Control.
- Communications and Linear IC Applications.
- Analytical and Biomedical instrumentation.
- Microcontroller & PLCs.
For Pharmacy Syllabus
- Pharmaceutics – I.
- Pharmaceutics – II.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence.
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – I.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – II.
- Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology.
- Drug Store & Business Management.
- Health Education and Community Pharmacy subjects.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- Hospital Pharmacy and Clinical Pharmacy.
- Differential Equations of First Order and First Degree.
- Differential Equations of the First Order but not of the First Degree.
- Higher-Order Linear Differential Equations.
- Elements of Number Theory.
- Binary Operations.
- Cyclic Groups.
- Groups of Cosets.
- Normal Subgroups and Factor Groups.
- Vector Differentiation.
- Vector Integration.
- The Plane.
- The Sphere.
- Real Numbers.
- Sequences and Series.
- Continuous Functions.
- Riemann Integral.
- Vector Spaces.
- Linear Transformations and Matrices.
- Systems of Linear Equations.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Analysis.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time, and Arrangement Problems.
Communicative English Syllabus
- Error Analysis.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Rearrangement of Parts in Sentences.
- Functional English.
- Partial Fractions.
- Differential Equations.
- Integration and Its Applications.
- Differentiation and its Applications.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Complex Numbers.