All Indian Council of Higher Education for Technical Education provides side admission through common entrance test to 2nd year of B.E. / B.Tech. Courses in unattended private universities and professional institutions (minority and non-minority).
The Pharmacy Council of India offers lateral admission through a common entrance test in B. Pharm. Courses in unattended private universities and professional institutions (minority and non-minority).
TS ECET 2021 Counseling Procedure
- 1 TS ECET 2021 Counseling Procedure
- 2 TS ECET 2021 Admission Process
- 3 Required Documents for TS ECET 2021
- 4 Required certificates for other people
- 5 A Procedure of TS ECET 2021 Counselling
Registration for the TS ECET 2021 assessment will begin in the fourth week of June 2021. Applicants are invited to the assessment process based on their performance on the written entrance exam.
Thanks to the counseling procedure, candidates can complete their choice of universities and courses in which they wish to be admitted.
Without verification of the documents on the prescribed date and time, applicants cannot participate in the additional counseling procedure.
TS ECET 2021 Admission Process
Applicants are invited to the assessment process based on their performance on the written entrance exam. Thanks to the counseling procedure, candidates can complete their choice of universities and courses in which they wish to be admitted.
Without verification of the documents on the prescribed date and time, applicants cannot participate in the additional counseling procedure. Document verification started the fourth week of June 2021. The detailed advisory schedule is provided below:
Required Documents for TS ECET 2021
The candidate will carry the required documents for the TS ECET 2021 council
- TS-ECET classification card and entry ticket
- Brand memorandum
- Provisional Diploma / Diploma Certificate
- Proof of date of birth (SSC or its equivalent)
- Certificate of studies from IV to Diploma (ninth class to a diploma in case of B.Sc)
- Certificate of residence by the previous
- Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Residential Parent Certificate for 10 years, excluding the period of employment outside of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar for non-local applicants.
- Integrated community certificate, Aadhar card, and father’s caste certificate in case of BC / ST / SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued as of 01.01.18
Required certificates for other people
For Anglo-Indian people,
|For PH Peoples||PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
|For NCC & Sports People||NCC & Sports candidates To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.|
|For Minorities People||SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master|
|For CAP People||Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Servicemen).
Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by the Competent Authority for verification.
Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under the “CAP” Category.
|A Certificate is people, the competent authority of their place of Residence|
A Procedure of TS ECET 2021 Counselling
- Applicants who wish to attend the TS ECET meeting should carefully check the classification of the notice.
- Find your support center and date
- Attend counseling
- Pay the consultation fee and bring a computer-generated fee receipt.
- Please provide a personal mobile number and email address when paying the consultation fee.
- TS ECET Counseling 18 Registration Fee Receipt with Registration ID and Password
- Please keep the receipt in a safe place to perform the web options.
- Officials verified the certificate and took the Xerox copies of the 2-copy certificate.
- Run the web options on the default date.
- You can edit the list of universities if you want.
- Send it.
- The award will be donated by JNTUH
- The assigned university sends by SMS to the registered phone number.
Details of TS ECET Counselling Fee
- SC/ST category – 500/-
- OC/BC/Minority – Rs.1000/-
Documents Required for TS ECET Counseling
- TS ECET 2021 Rank Card.
- TS ECET 2021 Admit Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- 10th Passing Certificate (as proof of date of birth).
- Residence Certificate.
- Diploma/Degree Memorandum of marks.
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Pass Certificate
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Integrated Community Certificate.