The TS ECET 2021 exam is organized for holders of a Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) to be admitted in the second year of Engineering (BE / B.Tech) and B.Pharma. Thanks to the TS ECET 2021 exam results, applicants can be admitted to universities and government / private institutions.
Applicants should refer to this article for more information on TS ECET 2021 details such as the application form, fees, eligibility criteria, examination dates, and application process.
TS ECET 2021 Application Form
The TS ECET 2021 application form will be published in the first week of March 2021 and the last date to submit the application form is the second week of April 2021.
Applicants can complete the TS ECET 2021 application form only via online mode. Please fill in the details on the application form after carefully reading the information brochure.
- Aadhaar card number is required to apply for TS ECET 2021.
- The TS ECET 2021 application form was published in the first week of March 2021.
- Applicants must complete the application form before the third week of April 2021 without paying late fees.
- The application date will be extended to complete the application form.
- But for this, applicants have to pay the late fee.
- Applicants must fill in information such as education, details, and contact details on the application form.
- The application process will only be considered complete after payment of the application fee.
- After filling, applicants must upload the scanned images of the photograph (size less than 50KB) and the signature (size less than 30KB) in .jpg / .jpeg format.
- Applicants should keep a printed version of the application form for future reference.
Applicants can pay the application package fee through online mode. Pay Fees According to Applicant Category Below
- The application fee will be Rs 400 for SC / ST applicants and Rs 800 for others.
- It can be deposited by credit/debit / net banking card.
TS ECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should review the mentioned eligibility criteria if they are eligible or not. The eligibility criteria for TS ECET 2021 contained details like nationality, residency, and qualification exam, etc.
Applicants who meet the TS ECET 2021 eligibility criteria will be considered for taking the written exam.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Residential: Candidate must be a permanent resident of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. He/she must comply with the local / non-local status defined by the TS government.
- Qualification Exam: Applicants must have completed a 3-year Engineering / Pharmacy degree or must pass three years of TS / AP state B.Sc in Mathematics.
- Minimum Scores: Applicants must score a minimum of 45% (40% for reserved categories).
- Candidates Appearing: S These candidates can also apply.
TS ECET 2021 Important Dates
Important dates for the TS ECET 2021 Entrance Exam are provided in the times below. Applicants should know what events will take place on a certain date.
Here we have given you the dates. Applicants can check the dates and track them accordingly.
|Availability of Application Form||1st week of March 2021|
|Application submission last date (without late fee)||2nd week of April 2021|
|Application Correction||2nd week of April 2021|
|Application submission last date (with late fee)||3rd week of April 2021|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||1st week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2021|
How to Apply for TS ECET 2021
Applicants can complete and apply through the online mode on the other official website.
To easily obtain a registered application; Applicants should follow the steps below. For applicants below, we provide the step-by-step procedure to complete the TS ECET 2021 application form.
- Visit the official website (link will be provided above).
- Open the link in a new window and click “Apply Online”.
- The registration page will appear.
- Enter your registration details and click on the “Click to pay a registration fee” tab.
- Send the payment through one of the payment facilities.
- Click the “Make Payment” button to submit the charge.
- Once the transaction is successful, a login ID and password will be sent to the registered email address and mobile phone number of the candidate.
- Now log in with the generated login credentials and click “Click here to continue completing the online application form”.
- Fill in all the details accurately on the application form page and click “Submit”.
- After submitting the application form, click the “Print application form” button.
- Take the hard copy and keep it until the intake process.