The entire Indian Council of Higher Education for Technical Education offers side admission through a common entrance test to regular B.E./B.Tech 2nd year program Courses in private professional institutions and unattended universities (minority and non-minority).
The Pharmacy Council of India offers lateral admission through a common entrance test in B. Pharm. Courses in private professional and academic institutions not attended (minority and non-minority).
TS ECET 2021 Allotment Order
The result was then declared by the TS ECET board in the fourth week of May 2021. The list of merits and ranking cards are available on the official website of SECRET.
Applicants must obtain a printed copy of their bank card, as the counseling process and seat assignment are based on the list of merits and ranks.
The TS ECET first cycle consultation process will be led by the TS ECET Board of Directors and will take place in the fourth week of June 2021.
The Procedure of Seat Allotment
Those applicants who qualify for TS ECET with a score above the cutoff are eligible to attend the meeting for secondary admissions in the second year of B.Tech or B.E at Telangana Colleges and Universities.
Important documents that the candidate must bring for verification are 10th and 12th-grade certificate, 10th and 12th-grade report card, residential and medical proof, etc.
Admissions are based solely on the student’s TS ECET entrance test scores.
Required Documents for TS ECET 2021
The candidate must bring the documents required for the TS ECET 2021 board
- TS-ECET classification card and entry ticket
- Brand memorandum
- Provisional Diploma / Diploma Certificate
- Proof of date of birth (SSC or its equivalent)
- Certificate of studies from IV to Diploma (ninth class to a diploma in case of B.Sc)
- Certificate of residence by the previous
- Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Certificate of residence of the parent for a period of 10 years, excluding the period of employment outside of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh of Tahsildar concerning non-local applicants.
- Integrated community certificate, Aadhar card, and father’s caste certificate in case of BC / ST / SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued as of 01.01.2021
TS ECET 2021 Seat Allotment Order Rank Wise
- Applicants should first visit the TS ECET Support Centers for more information on seat assignments.
- After that, applicants must pay the seat assignment fee at the counseling desks.
- Taking into account your personal mobile phone number and email address at the time of seat assignment
- TS ECET registration form for seat allocation will contain a roster number, name of candidates, council time, rank, scorecard, and others.
- The registration form for seat assignment is very important, so protect yourself
- Applicants can choose the university and schools based on their rank.
- The organization will receive the seat assignment request after the seat assignment.