This exam offers admission to various UG courses. The TS EAMCET 2021 exam is taken in online mode. Through this exam, candidates can earn a B.E, B.Tech, B.Tech (agricultural engineering), B.Tech. (Biotechnology), B.Tech (FT), B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Sc. (CA and BM) (MPC), B.Pharm. (MPC) and Pharm-D (MPC).
Applicants can check all the details of TS EAMCET 2021, including the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2021
TS EAMCET 2021 online application registration will begin from the first week of April 2021, and the last date to apply without late fees is June 10, 2021.
- Applicants can complete the TS EAMCET 2021 application packet through online mode.
- For each category, applicants need to submit only one application form.
- The TS EAMCET 2021 application form will be published in the first week of March 2021.
- Applicants can complete the application form until the first week of April 2021.
- Applicants can even visit the nearest TS online center to complete their application.
- Once the application has been completed, applicants must upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Applicants can modify or make corrections to the application form during the correction period.
- Candidates are encouraged to bring a printed version of the completed application form as they will need to send it to the exam center proctor.
All applicants must pay the registration fee based on the applicant’s category. Applicants can pay the application form fee through TS’s online center.
- The registration fee will be Rs. 800 / – for general and Rs. 400 / – for SC and ST applicants.
- Payment can be made through online mode.
- Applicants can also pay the fee by visiting the TS online center.
Application fees can be made through online mode with credit/debit cards and net banking.
|For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 1600/-|
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Applicants should read their entire eligibility before completing the TS EAMCET 2021 application form. Below are the TS EAMCET 2021 eligibility criteria containing the general criteria, age criteria, and qualification criteria.
Here we have mentioned the detailed eligibility criteria of TS EAMCET:
Applicants must be Indian citizens or holders of a PIO / OCI card.
Applicants must be from Telangana / Andhra Pradesh and must meet local / non-local status requirements.
For pharmacy and engineering courses, the minimum age is 16 on the admission start date.
For other courses, the minimum age is 17 as of December 31 of the admission year, and the maximum age is 22 years (25 for SC / ST).
For Engineering, B.Tech (DT, AG, and FT): Applicants must have passed or appeared in grade 12, engineering degree, or equivalent exam with PCM subjects.
For B.Pharmacy: Must have passed or participated in a 10 + 2 exam or equivalent with PCB subjects with 45% (40% of scores for reserved categories).
TS EAMCET Important Dates 2021
Candidates taking the TS EAMCET 2021 entrance exam can follow the program below. Take a look at the TS EAMCET 2021 exam dates.
Students can view the TS EAMCET 2021 exam schedule here:
|Notification Release||1st week of March 2021|
|Online Application form release||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date of application submission without late fee||1st week of April 2021|
|Application correction window open||1st to 2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date of application submission with Rs.500/- late fee||2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date of application submission with Rs.1000/- late fee||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date of application submission with Rs.5000/- late fee||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date of application submission with Rs.10000/- late fee||Last week of April 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||3rd week of April 2021|
|Exam Date||1st to 2nd week of May 2021|
How to Apply for TS EAMCET 2021
Applicants can verify data such as the procedure to be completed, were to complete, etc. Follow the steps to complete the TS EAMCET 2021 application form.
Here we provide a detailed procedure for completing the TS EAMCET 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Select the payment option, i.e., TS – AP Online or Debit / Credit Card.
- Once the fees are paid, click on the “Complete the online application form” option.
- Fill in all the required details like staff, communication, education, course request, and others’ request form.
- Download the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Read the statement at the bottom of the page.
- Check the box next to “I accept the terms and conditions.”
- Check your details and click the “OK” button.
- Click the “Download completed application form” button to print the application.