Candidates who have successfully registered for this exam can download the TS EAMCET 2020 Admission Card. The TS EAMCET 2020 Admission Card will only be available in online mode. Tickets for the offline venue will not be provided to the candidate.
The TS EAMCET 2020 Driving Authority will only issue the TS EAMCET admission card in online mode. Applicants must have their login credentials, such as registration number, qualifying exam room ticket number, and correct date of birth, to download the TS EAMCET 2020 admission card.
TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket Date
The dates of the exam and the admission card are shown in the following table.
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||1st to 2nd week of May 2020|
Documents/Material Required on Exam Day
Candidates must bring the following documents/materials on the day of the exam:
- TS EAMCET 2020 admission ticket.
- Online application form completed with recent passport size color photographs, certified by an official agent.
- Blue / black pen.
- Certified copy of the qualification certificate.
Step to Download TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
- To download TS EAMCET 2020 Candidate Admission Card, follow the simple step below in this article.
- The first step in downloading the TS EAMCET 2020 Candidate Admission Card is to click on the link provided on this page.
- To log in, candidates will need to enter registration number, exam room ticket number, and birth date.
- After completing all the details, applicants click the Submit button, and the downloaded admission card page is immediately displayed.
- Applicants are advised to bring a copy of the admission card and use it for further processing.
Forgot Registration Number of TS EAMCET 2020
In case the candidate does not remember his registration number, he will be given the option to retrieve the registration number.
A link will be firmly attached to the link you will see to download the site’s ticket. Once you click the link for the forgotten registration number, you will see a new window. Here you enter details such as the transaction ID, the ticket number of the qualifying exam room.
And the SSC room ticket number. After having filled in all the data, the candidate will be able to download their reservation number.