There are no entrance exams for candidates, admission will be based on the result of the twelfth jury. These applicants will be eligible for admission to Anna University, they are the only ones who can complete the TNEA application form.
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria to be admitted to Anna University. Applicants can know the complete information of TNEA through this content which includes the TNEA classification list, procedure to verify the classification list.
TNEA 2021 Rank List – Released
TNEA 2021 Rank list
TNEA Rank List 2021 was published on September 14, 2021 on the official website. All participating candidates must log in by entering their registered email address and password to verify their ranking.
The TNEA 2021 meeting begins on September 15, 2021. Anna University will prepare the TNEA Rank List for each category of students based on the standardized scores obtained by applicants on their Class 12 or equivalent exam.
Procedure to Check TNEA Merit List
Applicants can view TNEA’s list of merits by following the TNEA list of merits verification procedure
- Applicants should visit the official TNEA website.
- The official page will open on your computer screen.
- Applicants must enter their email ID and password.
- Click the “Login” button to get your leaderboard / leaderboard list.
- Applicants are encouraged to save and print the Ranking List / Ranking Card as it will be required at the time of assessment.
Preparation of the TNEA Merit List
The following is the preparation of the TNEA merit list below for applicants
- The sum of the scores obtained in physics, chemistry, and mathematics divided by the sum of the maximum scores in physics, chemistry, and mathematics are the minimum eligibility scores.
- The overall score or cut-off score is the sum of the physics scores obtained on a scale of 50, the chemistry scores obtained on a scale of 50, and the math scores obtained on a scale of 100.
- Therefore, the maximum aggregate or cut score is 200.
- All the scores obtained from the different study panels were normalized using the formula.
- Applicants must obtain the equivalent grades in Class 12 or equivalent conducted by various boards or authorities and in the same subjects in Class 12 Examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Council through standardization according to the formula shown below.
- Overall score or cut-off score = higher scores obtained by other councils x 100 / higher scores obtained by the Tamil Nadu council
TNEA Random Number
TNEA random number will be posted on Anna University official website according to general ranking and community Rank List. There will be no separate announcement.
With the help of the advice call letter, applicants will be able to know their rank separately. On the basis of chance, the candidates will get the random number to assign the seats for the board and these will get the highest random number, they will be awarded on the merit list.
TNEA Cut Off
The selection of the merit list is made on the basis of the TNEA minimum scores and, like the minimum scores, applicants will be eligible for admission to Anna University.
These candidates will not obtain the minimum cut-off marks; they will be disqualified from the admission procedure. The threshold will be determined by evaluating many factors, such as last year’s threshold, the number of applicants who applied for admission, average scores, etc.
How to Check TNEA Cut Off
The candidates can check the Cut-Off through the official website of TNEA.
- Select District
- Select College Name
- Select Branch Name
- Select community
- Then click proceed
- Candidates will get the details
The counseling will take place in offline mode. Selected candidates must be present at the meeting. The TNEA council will be held online beginning September 15, 2021.
Qualified candidates will be shortlisted from the Rank List and will be summoned for the counseling session.
In case applicants are unable to come to the counseling center, applicants can authorize their parents to come on their behalf.
The allocation of places will be made based on the list of merits and the municipal reserve. Applicants will need to select their preferred colleges and courses during consultation and places will be assigned based on applicants’ preference.
Applicants must submit all required documents and these will not be accepted, applicants will be disqualified. After a successful assignment.
The consultation fees paid will be adjusted in the tuition fees. All successful candidates are required to pay the counseling fee and verification of the candidate’s documents will take place after seat assignment.
If the rank of the candidates changes due to a re-evaluation of grades, he will be able to attend the council according to his new rank.
When the candidates cannot attend the council on the date and time indicated, they will be allowed to attend the session in another space provided that they are assigned only in the available places.
TNEA Counseling Fee
The Counseling fee should be pay by candidates and the counseling fee given below
General Category Rs. 5000/-
SC/SCA/ST Rs. 1000/-