The random issue of TNEA 2021 will be published in the third week of June 2021. Anna University is the University of Tamil Nadu which has recognized Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) for applicants and many applicants seem to be admitted to this university to complete their various engineering courses.
Based on the candidate’s HSC exam result, the candidates will be admitted to Anna University as there is no organized entrance exam for the candidates. Most of the applicants can complete the application form annually through the online mode for admission to engineering universities in Tamil Nadu.
According to the rank of applicants, admission was provided to applicants. Applicants can find out the detailed TNEA information through this article which includes TNEA random number.
TNEA Random Number 2021
- 1 TNEA Random Number 2021
- 2 Important Information on TNEA Random number
- 3 How is the TNEA Inter-se-merit resolved?
- 4 TNEA Rank List
- 5 TNEA Cut Off
- 6 How to Check TNEA Cut Off
- 7 TNEA 2021 Counseling
- 8 TNEA Counseling Fee
The TNEA 2021 Random Number is assigned as of the third week of June 2021. The TNEA Random Number is the unique number, which the university provides to each applicant to rank the name of the threshold holders in the classification procedure.
Using the random number, the admissions authority can determine the position on the merit list of applicants when there has been a tie. During the counseling session, a random number was used to select candidates.
Based on chance, candidates will get the random number to be assigned the board seats and they will receive the high random number that they were awarded on the merit list.
On the official website of Anna University, the random number has been posted according to the general ranking and the community ranking list. There will be no separate announcement. Thanks to the warning letter, applicants were able to find out their rank separately.
Depending on the applicants’ choice, the university and branch will provisionally award an award on advice only.
Steps to Check TNEA 2021 Random Numbers
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Click on the “TNEA 2021 Random Number” link
- Step 3: Enter the application number and submit
- Step 4: TNEA 2021 random number has been displayed on the screen
Applicants are asked to write down and retain their respective random numbers for future reference or until the admission process is completed.
Important Dates of TNEA Random number 2021
The students have to check the Important Dates Check Below.
|TNEA 2021 Notification||April 2021|
|Application Form availability||1st week of May 2021|
|Last date to apply||Last week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit an application||1st week of June 2021|
|Random numbers allotment||3rd week of June 2021|
|Release of rank list/ merit list||4th week of June 2021|
|Counseling starts from||3rd week of July 2021|
Important Information on TNEA Random number
Students should verify the critical information of the TNEA Random Number by following the details, given below.
- Using the random number, applicants can view the ranking list on the official TNEA website.
- These candidates did not get their random number or ranking list; they may know this information after being summoned to the council.
- Depending on the rank of applicants, the admissions authority will call them for advice, which will start from the last week of June.
- These candidates come from the sports quota, they have undergone a certificate verification process.
- If applicants cannot get their random number through online mode, they should post the comment with the registration number or contact the office directly.
- There are over 550 engineering schools in the state to offer the various courses to applicants and the number of students may be listed as a guide.
How is the TNEA Inter-se-merit resolved?
The TNEA Merit List was prepared based on the total score of 200. When two or more applicants obtain the same scores, the inter-se merit rules were used to determine and authorize the ranks. These rules are
- Percentage of grades obtained by candidates in mathematics in their 10 + 2
- Percentage of grades obtained by candidates in physics in their 10 + 2
- Percentage of marks obtained by candidates in the fourth elective subject in their 10 + 2
- Date of birth (oldest candidate received preference)
- TNEA Random number assigned (higher value preferred)
TNEA Rank List
The TNEA 2021 rankings list will be released in the fourth week of June 2021.
Applicants can view their ranking list on the official TNEA website and the ranking list was based on applicants’ cut-off scores and ranking scores. Anna University published it.
These candidates will obtain a higher rank; They were first invited to the counseling center. In the appeal letter, the date of the counseling for the candidates was mentioned.
TNEA Cut Off
Selection of the merit list is made based on TNEA’s minimum cut-off scores and, as with cut-off scores, applicants were eligible for admission to Anna University.
These candidates will not obtain the minimum cut-off marks; they were disqualified from the admission process. The threshold was determined by evaluating many factors, such as last year’s threshold, the number of applicants who applied, average scores, etc.
How to Check TNEA Cut Off
The candidates can check the cut off through the official website of TNEA.
- Select District
- Select College Name
- Select Branch Name
- Select community
- Then click proceed
- Candidates will get the details
TNEA 2021 Counseling
The TNEA 2021 Advisory will take place online beginning the third week of June 2021. Qualified applicants have been shortlisted from the ranking list and have been called in for the advisory session.
The counseling was done in offline mode. Applicants must be present for necessary counseling. If applicants are unable to attend the counseling center, applicants may authorize their parents to attend on their behalf.
The allocation of seats was made based on the list of merits and the communal reserve.
Candidates will be required to select their preferred colleges and courses during the meeting and seats have been assigned based on the candidate’s preference. All successful candidates are required to pay the consultation fee, and verification of the candidate’s documents was done after seat assignment.
Applicants must submit all required documents, and these were unsuccessful as applicants were disqualified. After successful adjudication, the consultation fee paid was adjusted to the tuition fee.
When the candidates did not appear for the consultation on the date and time indicated, they were allowed to participate in the session in another space as long as it was done and only the available places were assigned.
If the ranking of candidates changes due to the reevaluation of grades, you will be able to attend the council according to your new ranking.
TNEA Counseling Fee
The Counseling fee should be pay by candidates and the counseling fee given below
- General Category Rs. 5000/-.
- SC/SCA/ST Rs. 1000/-.
List of necessary documents required for verification
- TNEA 2021 application form
- Mark sheet of Class 10 and 10+2
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent community certificate card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC and DNC, BC, and BCM
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Nativity certificate in electronic form (if applicable)
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate, if applicable
- In the case of Special Reservation, relevant documents as specified