Anna University will initiate the registration process for admissions through TNEA for other students in the state. The deadline for registration is July 2021.
Applicants familiar with the quantified eligibility criteria must complete the application form, pay the fee, provide their photograph, signature, and other documents.
The TNEA for other 2021 state students will have a different allocation than the regional seats offered through Anna University only at its constituent universities. A TNEA merit list will be available to other students in the state, and those degrees will be awarded.
Important Dates of TNEA for other state students
- 1 Important Dates of TNEA for other state students
- 2 TNEA for other state students – Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Documents to be uploaded:
- 4 TNEA Rank List for other state students
- 5 Inter-se-merit guidelines
- 6 TNEA Counselling for other state students
|Commencement of Online Registration||1st week of May 2021|
|Last date for Registration and Submission||Last week of May 2021|
TNEA for other state students – Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be Indian citizens but not residents of Tamil Nadu. Applicants will need to submit a Certificate of Permanent Residence in the format defined in English only when completing the application form.
- Applicants must have excelled at HSC or their correspondent with at least 50% for the general category and 40% for SC / ST applicants in mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- Applicants with accepted grades must issue the correct grades along with valid minimum grades for degrees in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Documents to be uploaded:
Only the self-attested photocopies of the following certificates must be uploaded along with the application
- Recently taken a photograph (20 to 25KB)
- Mark sheets (All appearance) of HSC or Equivalent Examination
- Mark Sheet of X Standard
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- NATA mark sheet and Hall Ticket (for B. Arch. only)
TNEA Rank List for other state students
- Applicants’ full ranking, regional status, and community ranking lists will be announced online on the university’s website.
- Grades will be awarded according to the academic grades obtained in the prescribed subjects during the qualifying exam reduced to 200 (Mathematics 100 and Physics + Chemistry – 100
When more than one candidate has achieved similar scores on the Common Merit List, inter-merit is intended to be regulated in the order of priority as shown below.
- Percentage of grades earned in mathematics on the qualifying exam,
- Percentage of grades obtained in physics,
- Percentage of marks obtained in the fourth elective subject
- Date of birth (older applicants will be preferred).
TNEA Counselling for other state students
Applicants from other states who have applied for the TNEA 2021 meeting must attend the meeting according to the guidelines given by Anna University.
- The seat portion will be by merit of the student as indicated by the ranking list at the top of the campus and the branch selected by the students.
- Applicants must make an initial deposit of Rs 5000 / – online and present all original certificates during counseling.
- They would receive different confirmed brochures according to the given schedule.
- If applicants are unable to appear for unforeseen and unavoidable reasons, they can validate their parents on their behalf and the choice of parents will be mandatory.
TNEA 2021 Seat Matrix for Other State Candidates
|State Code No||Name of the State / Union territory||Region||Number of seats|
|3||Jammu & Kashmir|
|10||Andaman (UT)||Eastern Region||9||2|
|25||Dadra & Nagar Haveli (UT)||Western Region||9||4|
|26||Daman & Diu (UT)|
|31||Andhra Pradesh||Southern Region||12||4|