The university will not organize entrance exams. Applicants will complete the form to find admission to engineering courses following the statute in standard 12.
Applicants should visit the page for detailed information about the application process, eligibility criteria, exam template, etc.
TNEA 2021 Application Form – Released
- 1 TNEA 2021 Application Form – Released
- 2 TNEA 2021 Application Form
- 3 TNEA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 TNEA Application Date 2021
- 5 The Process to Apply for TNEA 2021 Application Form
TNEA 2021 Application Form
First, the candidate must register their TNEA 2021 application form online on the official website. The TNEA 2021 application form must be completed and submitted before the aforementioned due dates.
Some important details about the TNEA 2021 registry are mentioned below:
- TNEA 2021 Application Form has been released on 26th July 2021.
- Candidates can be filled in the Application till 24th August 2021.
- Applicants can complete the application form through the online mode.
- Applicants should carefully fill in all the application details as the university will not provide any correction or amendment functions on the application.
- Candidates who will appear in the 2021 exams will be able to complete the academic information after the declaration of the result.
- Applicants should bring a hard copy of the completed application and send it along with the required attachments to the address listed below:
Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions
TNEA 2021 Application Fee
- The application will only be registered after completing the form and paying the fees. Fees can be paid through online mode. Applicants must pay application fees based on category.
- The application fee will be Rs 500 / – for general and Rs 250 / – for SC, ST, and SCA applicants.
- Additional bank charges will also apply.
- Applicants will pay the application fee by credit card, debit card, ATM, and online banking.
Documents that must be affixed to the Application Form
- 10th Mark Sheet (photocopy)
- HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet (photocopy)
- Special Reservation Form (s) and photocopy of the Relevant Certificate (s) (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate (photocopy)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC, and BCM (either Permanent card or electronic form/digitally signed e – Certificate) (photocopy)
- HSC Hall Ticket (photocopy)
- Nativity Certificate (photocopy) only in electronic form/digitally signed e – Certificate (if applicable)
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (photocopy) (only in electronic form/digitally signed e – Certificate) (if applicable)
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate (photocopy) – (if applicable)
TNEA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must score the HSC or the board related to physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- They must get at least 50% for the GEN category, 45% for the descending class, 40% for MBC and DNC, and SC / SCA / ST.
- Applicants that offset standards VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII. in Tamil Nadu and who wish to appear for the TNEA 2021 test will be considered.
- Applicants must be from the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicants who have passed exam 12 or an equivalent Tamil Nadu state exam can also apply.
- The age of the candidates must be between 18 and 25 years old.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved categories.
- Applicants must have passed exam 12 or an equivalent exam with the PCM group.
TNEA Application Date 2021
Scheduled exam dates are provided below for the TNEA 2021 exam. Applicants should be aware of events taking place on particular dates. Check the dates such as the publication of the application, the last online registration date and the last submission date of the paper application, etc.
In the table below, applicants can check the dates for TNEA 2021:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|TNEA 2021 Notification||20th July 2021|
|Application Form availability||26th July 2021|
|Last date to apply||24th August 2021|
|Last date to submit an application||24th August 2021|
|Random numbers allotment||25th August 2021|
|Release of rank list/ merit list||4th September 2021|
The Process to Apply for TNEA 2021 Application Form
The application form is completed with the upload process and you will need to check the different steps involved in the application procedures.
Applicants must register by visiting the link on the TNEA 2021 application form, made available by the university. They should review the application specifications and click the Continue option. Now you need to go to the registration of a new user and enter the main information necessary to complete the registration steps. Once you have completed your registration, click on the Registration tab.
Filling up the form
Students will need to set up a user ID and password after clicking the Enroll option. Applicants are strictly responsible for providing each piece of information in an irreproachable and accurate manner.
Paying the fee
Applicants must move the cursor to the option Continue with payment. Applicants will need to submit the fee through online means, as there is no other way to make the payment. Payment is made in the payment area.
Submission of fee
Applicants are encouraged to submit the enclosed TNEA 2021 application form with acceptable and verified documents by post to the address.