Having an admission card is very important to take the exam and for this, it is necessary to complete the registration process with the submission of the fee.
To download the admission card, you must enter the registration number and date of birth. The admission card link will appear on the website via online support. Incorporate the required exam details such as the time and date of the exam, location, and center, etc.
The Process to Download the TNEA 2021 admit card
- Go to the Anna University website
- The applicant will notify the Admission Card link that is needed to open and can be viewed when accessing the TNEA portal on the home page. Before providing the details, a dialog box will appear in front of you.
- Enter the registration number and password to download the admit card. You should not forget the application because without it you can download it.
- The admission card will appear on the screen.
- It will then need to be uploaded via computer or other equipment.
- After downloading the PDF file of the entrance ticket, take the impression.
The Instructions about the Admit Card
- The entrance ticket is mandatory not only to pass the entrance exam but also to complete all subsequent admission procedures. Therefore, the student should not deceive him.
- He must keep it throughout the exam. As it will occur two weeks before the start of the exam, it is advised to access the admit card as soon as possible.
- The admission card must be signed by the examiner; otherwise, the admission card will be invalid and legible.
- You must provide the passport-size color photograph in the space provided.
- Candidates should not sign in the space specified therein, as the signature must be done in the presence of the examiner.
- You are advised to bring two copies of the hard copy of the admission card, as one copy must be given to the examiner.
- They must go through the exam place and the center correctly from the admission card since those who do not appear for the exam on the scheduled date and time will not be able to enter. the test center.
- Applicants can pick up the admission card printout directly from the website using their username and password. It is available to print.
- If they tend to forget the app number and password, they will need to contact the help desk.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by the Institute
The contents in the TNEA 2021 Admit Card
- Name of the Aspirant
- Date of birth of the Aspirant
- Registration Number and User ID
- Aspirant category
- Date and Time of exam
- Exam center name and address
- Test system number
- Aspirant’s signature
- Aspirant’s photograph
- Test day instructions