The TANCET 2021 Entrance Exam will be held in the first week of May 2021. Anna University, located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, organizes TANCET every year on behalf of the Tamil Nadu government. After awarding and qualifying the TANCET 2021, applicants will be admitted to various professional courses which are PG programs like M.Arch. MBA, M.Tech, M.Plan, M.E, MCA, Etc., and various other courses.
Applicants who qualify for TANCET 2021 with the prescribed qualification scores will be eligible for admission to various public and private institutions, universities, institutions, and colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Here in this article, we provide the complete details of TANCET 2021, including the application form, important dates, exam template, schedule, eligibility, etc.
TANCET 2021 Quick Links
- 1 TANCET 2021 Quick Links
- 2 Highlights of TANCET
- 3 TANCET 2021 Important Dates
- 4 TANCET 2021 Application Form
- 5 TANCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 TANCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 7 TANCET 2021 Syllabus
- 8 TANCET 2021 Preparation Tips
- 9 TANCET 2021 Admit Card
- 10 TANCET 2021 Answer Key
- 11 TANCET 2021 Result
- 12 TANCET 2021 Cut Off
- 13 TANCET 2021 Counselling
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|How to Fill Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here|
|Answer key||Click Here|
|CET MBA||Click Here|
Highlights of TANCET
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test|
|Organized by||Anna University, Chennai|
|Behalf of||The government of Tamil Nadu|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Contact Help Desk||044-2220 0303|
|Courses Offered||M.E., M. Tech, MBA, MCA, M. Arch, M. Plan & MBA|
|Exam Score Validity||1 year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline, Pen & Paper-Based Test|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Type and Number of Questions||100 MCQ|
TANCET 2021 Important Dates
Get the official dates declared by the governing authority of TANCET, but meanwhile, you have to wait for the official; dates, announced.
Here we provide you with the provisional dates of TANCET 2021 that were taken as a reference from the previous year of TANCET.
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Start date to apply||1st week of April 2021|
|Last date to fill online application||4th week of April 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||May 2021|
|TANCET 2021 Exam||In May 2021|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of June 2021|
|Beginning of Counselling||July 2021|
TANCET 2021 Application Form
Here in this section. Applicants will be able to check all the details of the TANCET 2021 application form that describes the TANCET driving authority.
- The TANCET 2021 application form will be available for completion by applicants for all courses that will be conducted online only.
- The TANCET 2021 application form will be published from the first week of April 2021.
- The last date to complete the TANCET 2021 application form will be the fourth week of April 2021.
- At the time of registration, applicants must provide the authentic and correct mobile phone number, communication address, and email id.
- The columns of the TANCET 2021 application form will contain details related to personal information and details of academic qualifications.
- The TANCET 2021 applicant’s will does not contain an application correction section, so no changes will be allowed later after the TANCET 2021 application form has been submitted.
- Once the application is complete, the payment receipt and other required documents must be printed, which will help students achieve proper use later in the admissions and counseling cycle.
Payment method: The TANCET 2021 application fee can be paid online or offline. Both methods are accepted, such as Credit Card / UPI / Net Banking.
Important note: if the candidate wants to take additional courses, he has to pay Rs 500 for each course. (Rs. 250 for the SC / ST / SCA candidate from the state of Tamil Nadu).
|ST/ SC/ SCA Candidates||Rs.250/-|
TANCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before completing the TANCET 2021 application form, applicants must be aware of the TANCET 2021 eligibility criteria.
Here we mention the general eligibility criteria, as well as for the different courses there are different eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicants Appearing: Applicants who are studying the final year and the last semester of their current academic studies are also eligible for TANCET 2021.
- State Applicants: Other states and non-Tamils are also eligible to apply for TANCET 2021 until they meet all the eligibility criteria.
- GATE Score: Students who have already taken the GATE entrance exam can also apply with the GATE Control Panel. It is not necessary to take the TANCET 2021 entrance exam. If the candidate wishes to be admitted in engineering and life sciences, they are invited to take the TANCET 2021.
Qualification: Those who want to be admitted to MBA courses must complete their degree from a recognized university and must also have a minimum of 50% marks for the general.
For ST / SC / OBC and other reservation categories, applicants must have a minimum of 45% in their title.
For M.E. /M.Tech /M. Arch /M. Plan:
Qualification: The candidate must have passed this technical training diploma and have passed TANCET 2021. Only engineer candidates are admitted for the courses mentioned above. The minimum grades required for courses are 510% for general categories and 45% for reserved categories.
A candidate applying for MCA courses must have a Bachelor’s degree with mathematics as a required subject. Besides, the diploma must be recognized by the Council. College.
TANCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The TANCET 2021 exam template is the most important thing that candidates need to know before starting to prepare for TANCET 2019.
Here we mention the full details of the TANCET 2021 exam template below. Applicants should refer to the most recent exam template.
- Exam Mode: The TANCET 2021 Entrance Exam will only take place in offline mode.
- Duration: The duration of the entrance exam is 2 hours (120 minutes)
- The number of questions: For MBA and MCA there will be 100 questions and for M.E / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan there will be 115 questions.
- Total Points: There will be a total of 100 points for both sections.
- Scoring system: +1 points will be awarded for each correct answer chosen by the student,
- Negative rating: Yes, there is a negative rating system in TANCET 2021. For each incorrect answer, 1/3 points will be deducted. You will get the distribution of the brands listed here in the table.
|Courses||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|For M.E./M. Tech/M. Plan/M. Arch|
TANCET 2021 Syllabus
Since TANCET 2021 is set up for admission to various courses, here we mention the full details of the TANCET 2021 sections.
- Section 1: From the Mathematical Engineering section, all topics will be there for Section 1. All topics will be related to Applied Probability, Transformations, Vector Calculus, Calculus and Differential Equations, Determinants and Matrices. , numerical methods.
- Section 2: If we take section two, all subjects will be based on basic science and engineering.
- Section 3: For Section 3, all topics will be drawn from various specialized topics.
For MBA Programme:
For the MBA section, all documents will include various parameters to test the candidate’s skills and abilities. There will be different sections for the MBA program. Here you will get all the details of the different sections of the MBA.
- Identify the data that is the most critical part and also apply the DATA of the business decision that occurs in various situations.
- Besides, knowledge of English will be assessed to detect errors in the use of grammar, punctuation, and other critical parts of English.
- Assessment of candidates’ data proficiency and mathematical knowledge and assessment of data competence
- Assessment of the candidate’s skills and response to them based on the passage provided.
For MCA Programme:
In the MCA section, there will be different sections and programs that will be different from the two previous courses. The sections are as follows.
Quantitative ability, analytical reasoning, computer literacy, and logical reasoning. Many questions will be based on basic science and verbal ability.
TANCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Here we bring you some of the best preparation tips to help you learn the best way to prepare for TANCET 2021.
- For the preparation of TANCET 201, applicants should prepare with the best study material available for the TANCET commission through online or offline mode.
- Solving the questions from the previous year and the sample jobs helps everyone a lot to get good grades in TANCET 2021.
- The most important thing before starting the preparation for TANCET 2021 is to know the TANCET 2021 study program and the TANCET 2021 exam template.
- TANCET 2021 Mock Test will help you experience the growth of your preparation that is available online.
- Create a good study schedule. The schedule must be vigorously followed.
- Start preparing for the exam as soon as possible to ensure you finish with good grades.
TANCET 2021 Admit Card
The TANCET 2021 admission card will be available to applicants only through online mode. A hard copy or offline copy of the admission card will not be sent to students. The TANCET 2021 admission card will be available for download for applicants starting in May 2021.
Students are requested to verify all the details on the TANCET 2021 admission card. All the details such as the address of the exam center, the name of the candidate, the time of the exam, and the photograph of the candidate. If there is an error on the TANCET 2021 admission card, applicants should contact the official authority.
TANCET 2021 Answer Key
The TANCET 2021 answer key will only be available in online mode. Candidates can verify their answer key there beginning the fourth week of May 2021. Candidates can verify the correct key in the TANCET 2021 answer key.
Applicants must be aware of the scoring system to calculate the correct scores obtained in TS EAMACET 2021. Applicants will have the option of submitting the suggestion or submitting an objection to the 2021 answer key in case the answer key is wrong.
Since the suggestion will be accepted by the TANCET authority, the final answer key will be published by them only in online mode.
TANCET 2021 Result
The TANCET 2021 result will be declared only in online mode. All details will only be published after entering the login credentials. To verify the result of TANCET 2021, applicants must enter their login information with a password, then they will be able to verify the result of TANCET 2021. The result will be announced in June 2021.
The result will contain the candidate’s overall scores, percentile score, section scores, and other details that will be available on the scorecard.
The TANCET 2021 ranking list will be posted for qualified applicants, helping them gain admission and securing more counseling tours.
TANCET 2021 Cut Off
There will be a different cut of the different TANCET 2021 courses. The TANCET 2021 cut will be available for different topics through the online mode on the official website. There will be separate and different thresholds for applicants in different categories. The most important thing is to obtain the minimum qualification scores in the TANCET 2021 to be admitted to various professional intuitions.
There will be a separate cap that will be posted via online mode for applicants submitting applications based on GATE scores.
The factors that help generate the threshold are the threshold of the previous year, the availability of places, the scoring system, the level of difficulty of the exam, etc. it’ll be published.
TANCET 2021 Counselling
The TANCET 2021 advisory will begin after the result is reported. As soon as candidates obtain their scores, they will be called in for the counseling process. Students will receive their appeal letter from the institution after participating in advisory rounds. To check certificates and documents.
Here we mention the documents required for TANCET 2021 counseling sessions.
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- TANCET Score Card
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Requisite Fee in the form of Cash or DD
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Adhar Card
- PAN card