The TANCET 2021 online registration application will start in the first week of April 2021. The TANCET 2021 application form will be available for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test, which is short for TANCET 2021 and is led by Anna. University, Chennai by mandate of the government of Tamil Nadu.
The exam will be arranged for applicants who wish to be admitted to graduate courses such as M.Tech / M.E / M.Plan / M.Arch, MCA & MBA.
Applicants will need to complete the registration form to apply for admission. Applicants must complete their application by logging into the official website of the University.
TANCET 2021 Application Form
The application form will only be available online on the official page of Anna University. They can go through various application procedures to complete the form. It is recommended to complete the form before the end date. Applicants can complete the TANCET 2021 application form through the online mode on the official portal.
In this section, applicants can get all the relevant details related to the TANCET 2021 online application form.
- The TANCET 2021 application form can only be completed in online mode.
- For all three entrance tests, applicants only need to submit one application form.
- The TANCET 2021 application form will be published in the first week of April 2021.
- And fill out the TANCET 2021 application form until the fourth week of April 2021.
- After completion, applicants must upload the recently taken photo in the prescribed format.
- In the application form, applicants must enter their personal contact details, qualification details, address, etc.
- Applicants are encouraged to keep the hard copy of the confirmation page.
TANCET 2021 Application Fee
- The aspirants will be required to submit Rs.600/- if they are belonging to General and OBC
- The aspirants will be required to submit Rs.300/- if they are belonging to SC, ST, and PWD.
- It can be submitted through a Demand Draft under The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai.
Examination Fee Details
|Subjects||Examination Fee in ₹|
|General||SC/SCA/ST Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu|
|M.B.A. & M.C.A.||1,200/-||600/-|
|M.B.A. & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan||1,200/-||600/-|
|M.C.A. & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan||1,200/-||600/-|
|M.B.A. ,M.C.A. &
TANCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The application form will be applied to TANCET and there is a certain criterion based on which admission is granted. Students will participate in the exam with a photocopy of the permanent community certificate with the application form. Those who have obtained a UG / PG diploma will take the exam.
- BE or B.Tech in the discipline in question or
- Master’s degree in the corresponding scientific branch or
- 10 + 2 + FRIEND or
- Diploma of 10 + 3 years (awarded by the State Council of Technical Education) + AMIGO.
- Last year candidates will also be considered except AMIE
- Applicants who are from the general class must obtain at least 50% of the marks in the exam.
- Those who belong to the class reserved as SC and ST will score 45% on the exam.
- GATE 2019/2020/2021 applicants will qualify for a TANCET 2021 waiver if they have valid GATE scores.
- GATE applicants for the XE or XL jobs will need to qualify for the TANCET 2021 exam.
TANCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Students will take the exam for two hours.
- There will only be questions of an objective type.
- In the exam, applicants will attempt a total of 100 questions, so they must answer each question within the prescribed time.
- There is a negative rating included in the review template which is as follows:
- Applicants will get a score for the correct answer and for the wrong answer they will get 1/3 points.
|Courses||No. of Questions||Marks|
TANCET 2021 Important Dates
TANCET 2021 Application Starting and ending dates are given below:
|Availability of Application Form||1st week of April 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application form||4th week of April 2021|
|TANCET 2021 Exam Dates|
|M.C.A||In May 2021|
|M.B.A||In May 2021|
|M.E. /M.Tech. /M.Arch. / M.Plan.||In May 2021|
How to Apply for TANCET 2021 Application Form
Registration of the TANCET 2021 application form will only be done online. To easily register, applicants need to follow the step below. Applicants must follow the guidelines below to complete the TANCET 2021 application form.
- Go to the official website (link will be provided above).
- Click on the “Online Registration” link.
- Fill in the registration information such as the candidate’s name, email address, date of birth, and cell phone number.
- After that, click on the “Register” button.
- A username and password will be sent to the registered messaging username or mobile phone number.
- Please log in to fill in the details of the application form with your login information (username and password).
- Read the instructions and click the “Continue” button.
- Fill in the details like staff, qualification, test center, etc.
- Click on “choose a file” and download the photo in JPG / JPEG format with a file size of 20 KB or 30 KB
- Click on the “Preview” button, then “Pay Now”.
- After that, click “Print Application Form” to print the application form.