A room ticket/Admit Card is required to enter the exam room. Candidates had to log in to download the entrance ticket to take the TANCET entrance exam.
Applicants are advised to keep the Admit Card/entry ticket in a safe place until the admission process. If applicants lose the Admit Card/entry ticket, the university can generate a double-entry ticket by paying Rs. 100 / – through the project on demand.
TANCET 2021 Admit Card
The TANCET 2021 Admit Card will be available in May 2021. Without a room ticket, no candidate can register in the exam room. And you should keep it the same until the admissions process. The exam director will not be able to attend the candidate exam without an entrance ticket. The entry ticket includes applicants’ details, applicants name, date of birth, list number, seat number, TANCET 2021 registration/application number, and exam name.
If a candidate is unable to provide the entrance ticket, that candidate will be evaluated in the entrance examination and throughout the admission process. The entrance ticket to TANCET must be presented at the time of the entrance test and also at the time of admission.
All eligible applicants who have registered on the official website of Anna University via the internet must download TANCET tickets from the website. Candidates who have applied for the exam through an online mode via the internet can download the Admit Card/entrance ticket from the official website of Anna University. If eligible applicants do not receive an entry ticket, it is advisable to contact the authority.
Steps How to Download TANCET Hall Ticket
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of Anna University.
- Step 2: Candidates have to select the stream to download the hall ticket such as MBA, MCA M.Sc, etc.
- Step 3: Candidates have to submit some information like name, date of birth, and registration no.
- Step 4: The TANCET hall ticket candidates have to click on the submit button.
- Step 5: Admit card/Hall ticket will get displayed on the computer screen.
- Step 6: candidates must take the printout of the hall ticket because it will be required at the time of the exam to entering the examination hall.
The Instructions regarding the TANCET 2021 Admit Card
Students are advised to take the hard copy of the Admit Card with them when they take the exam, as they must present it to the examiner present at the exam. Those who do not bring the entrance ticket will not be able to take the exam.
Any difference in the Admit Card will cause your attempt to write the exam to fail. This type of situation is due to students not completing the form completely, insufficient pacing of sharp and incorrect details. The Admit Card contains the date and time of the exam, the student’s roster number, the applicant’s name, the date of birth, and many more.
The exam will consist of 100 questions. Applicants may only attempt objective questions during the exam. The duration of the exam is three hours.
Those who take tests will get a mark for the correct answer and those who give the wrong answer will have 1/3 of the marks removed. In ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, the first and second parts are compulsory and the third part is followed according to the course chosen during registration.
The contents in the TANCET 2021 Hall Ticket
The Admit Card will include the details mentioned on the Admit Card, so it is necessary to review these details for a better interpretation.
- Please admit the card number.
- TANCET application number.
- Candidate Name.
- Photograph of the candidate with her digital signature.
- Exam place with the correct address.
- Date and time of the examination report.
- Instructions for the day of the exam.
TANCET 2021 Exam Schedule
Here is the announced schedule for the TANCET 2021 exam:
|Hall Ticket Availability||In May 2021|
|MCA||In May 2021|
|MBA||In May 2021|
|M.Tech, ME, M.Arch & M.Plan||In May 2021|
TANCET Centers Name