The SRM Engineering Joint Entrance Exam is recognized as the national level entrance test for the candidate to be admitted to SRM University. This exam is aimed at the undergraduate candidate, those who had requested this exam will obtain the engineer positions to complete their course at SRM University.
Many applicants must apply for admission to SRM to visit the official SRM website and complete the application form through which they could be admitted to SRMJEEE.
The SRMJEEE is how applicants can find out their ability to be admitted to the SRMJEEE. Through this article, candidates can get complete information about SRMJEEE, including syllabus, exam template, exam date, etc.
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus
The program is the most important thing to pass the SRM engineering entrance exam. Applicants must be prepared for an SRM exam by studying the SRMJEEE program.
This preparation is essential for the candidate to be successful in obtaining good marks on the SRMJEEE entrance exam.
These applicants will test physics, chemistry, and mathematics on the SRMJEEE, then they will be eligible for all B.Tech degree programs and these applicants will attempt B.Tech, biotechnology, biotechnology, biomedical engineering, bioinformatics, and genetic engineering programs. and also for various health science programs.
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus
In the SRMJEEE the syllabus may consist of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology, etc for candidates
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics and Communication
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- The States of Matter
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, and Catalysis
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Differential Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates who wish to take the SRMJEEE exam can complete the SRMJEEE application form through the official SRM University website.
Applicants should refer to the exam template for better preparation for the SRMJEEE exam. The exam template is the test format for the entrance exam.
|The language of the test||English|
|Mode of test||online|
|Type of questions||Objective|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Subjects in SRMJEEE||Total Questions||Marks for each correct answer||Total marks|
|Part 1: Physics||35||3||105|
|Part 2: Chemistry||35||3||105|
|Part 3: Mathematics||35||3||105|
|Part 4: Biology||50||2.1||105|
|Total Marks (for either PCB or PCM)||315|