Applicants who wish to be admitted must know the academic qualifications, the age limit, and the nationality criteria as detailed in the SRMJEEE 2021 eligibility criteria quantified by the University.
SRMJEEE is the nationwide online test conducted by the University on an interim basis in April for B.Tech admissions.
SRMJEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
SRMJEEE 2021 is accessible to all Indian citizens
Holders of a Non-Resident Indian (NRI), PIO, or OCI card can also relate to the entrance exam.
These students also have the option to join the international student category in case they are not included in the entrance test.
- Participants must be 16 years old before July 31, 2021.
- Participants must be born between July 1, 1999, and July 1, 2004.
For all B.Tech programs, except biotechnology, biomedical engineering, and genetic engineering:
- Applicants must have passed 10 + 2 or correspond with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects with the lowest percentage in total as shown in the following table.
- Applicants filing for Class 12 in 2021 are also eligible to apply and will only be considered for admissions if they pass 10 + 2.
- Applicants who have considered the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma or level A with physics, chemistry, and mathematics as core subjects of an international school can also apply.
- Applicants who have explored NIOS Class 12 can apply. However, if they have also met their NIOS Level 10, they will not be eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2021.
For B.Tech (Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, and Genetic Engineering
Applicants must have passed 10 + 2 or correspond with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Botany, and Zoology / Biotechnology as main subjects with the minimum percentage in total indicated below.
- Applicants for Class 12 in 2021 are also entitled to enroll and can only be admitted if they pass 10 + 2.
- Applicants who have completed an International Baccalaureate (IB) or A-level degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany and Zoology / Biotechnology as core subjects of an international school can also apply.
- Applicants who have studied NIOS Class 12 are eligible to apply. But, if they have also completed their NIOS Level 10, they will not qualify for SRMJEEE 2021.
Campus Wise SRMJEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Campuses/ University||PCM Aggregate Marks||PCM/PCB Aggregate Marks|
|All B.Tech programs except for Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, and Genetic Engineering:||For B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, and Genetic Engineering: