The SRMJEEE 2020 B.Tech application form was published on October 12, 2019. SRM University is conducting a college-level entrance examination for applicants to take various engineering courses. It is a common entrance test for SRM University across all of its campuses. Through this exam, I will have access to the B.Tech and M.Tech courses.
Applicants can verify all the details of the SRMJEEE 2020 exam, including the application form, exam dates, eligibility, schedule, etc.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form – Released
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form has been Released on 12th December 2020. Click Here to Apply Online.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can choose to take the exam online or offline (OMR application) on the website.
- The SRMJEEE 2020 application form was published on October 12, 2019.
- Only those who wish to complete the application form will need to register first by providing their name, email address, date of birth, gender, and mobile phone number.
- You will then need to log in with your password and provide your personal, academic qualification exam, and contact details.
- Applicants will place their photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Once applicants submit the online application form, they will receive an email to their registered email address.
- Everyone must pay the required fees when completing the application form.
- Administrative fees can be paid by internet banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Those who submit rates via DD will need to submit the request form with DD to the specified address.
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203
The administration fee will be Rs. 1100 / -. Applicants can submit rates online or offline (project on demand).
DD will be made in favor of SRMIST, payable in Chennai.
SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The SRMJEEE 2020 eligibility criteria must be followed according to the instructions to be admitted to the entrance exam.
Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of India, Non-Resident Indians (NRI) and holders of a PIO or OCI will also be considered for the exam. international students division.
Age Criteria: Applicants must turn 17 in the year of admission on December 31st.
- Age: Applicants born between July 1, 1998, and July 1, 2003, can apply.
- Nationality: Indian citizens or NRIs, holders of a PIO or OCI card issued by the Indian government, can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed exam number 12 or equivalent exam, or applicants who sit may apply for SRMJEEE.
- Qualifications: Candidate must have achieved a minimum score of 60% in PCM (for Kanthalkulathar campus), 50% in PCM (for Ghaziabad (NCR), Sonipat, Rampur campuses), and 75% in PCM (for Campus of SRM Amravati).
- Direct Admission Criteria: The top 100 IIT JEE classifiers, the best from a central and state examining board and the best from each district in Tamil Nadu, and an exemplary athlete at the national and international level will also be eligible for direct admissions.
All B.Tech Courses
Qualification Exam: Pass the High School Exam (10 + 2) from any State Council in India, CBSE, Registry, ISCE, or NIOS.
Subjects: I passed the previous exam with physics, chemistry, and mathematics as the main subjects.
A minimum number of points: Overall scores of 60% (for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, and Vadapalani campuses) and overall grades of 55% (for NCR, Delhi campus) were obtained in PCM subjects.
Potential candidates can also apply.
Applicants must pass an International Baccalaureate (IB) exam with PCM as the main subject in all international schools in India.
For B.Tech (Biotechnology, Biomedical, and Genetic Engineering)
Qualification Exam: Pass 10 + 2 exams from any Indian State Council, CBSE, Registry, ISCE, or NIOS.
Subjects: They passed the exam with physics, chemistry, and mathematics/biology/biotechnology as the main subjects.
A minimum number of points: Overall scores of 60% (for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, and Vadapalani campuses) and 55% of overall grades (for NCR, Delhi campus) were obtained in GCP / BPC subjects.
Potential candidates can also apply.
Applicants also pass the International Baccalaureate (IB) exam with PCM / B as the core subject in all international schools in India.
Important Dates of Application Form of SRMJEEE 2020
Applicants applying should check the 2020 SRMJEEE exam dates. In the table, the events indicated are the opening of the online application form, the deadline for submitting an application form, and the SRMJEEE exam date, and so on.
Here we have mentioned the 2020 SRMJEEE exam dates.
|The opening of the online Application Form||12th October 2019|
|Last date to submit an Application Form||29th February 2020|
|Online Application Started(for All Courses)||1st week of December 2019|
|SRMJEEE Exam date||12th – 20th April 2020|
How to Apply SRMJEEE 2020 Application form
The SRMJEEE 2020 application form can be completed through the online mode on the official portal. Applicants must complete the application procedure according to the brochure. To obtain an application for registration, follow the steps given to complete the SRMJEEE application form.
Applicants can get some details here to fill out the SRMJEEE application form.
- Go to the official website link (link will be provided above).
- Sign up and verify your email address.
- The system will generate the login ID and password for the user.
- Now fill in the application form. Carefully fill in all the details.
- Click on the “Payment” tab and pay the required fees.
- Now upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature, and grade 10 and 12 sheets. The maximum size of all files should be 500 KB.
- After the final submission of the application form, write down the generated application number for future reference.