SRMJEEE 2021 seat reservation begins after the exam. SRM University conducts a college-level exam called the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE).
This exam is common to the SRM university group. Students who wish to be admitted to B.Tech and M.Tech can take this exam.
It is a mandatory exam for admission to SRM University and its other campuses. The admission card is announced after the SRMJEEE 2021 reservation space. Through this article, applicants can check the details of the SRMJEEE 2021 admission card.
SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
Applicants who have successfully submitted the application form before the deadline will be able to download the SRMJEEE Hall 2021 ticket. It can be downloaded from the applicant’s login/dashboard.
Applicants must present the admission card to supervisors for the verification process. The admission card will be issued after completing the SRMJEEE seat reservation process.
Applicants should keep the admission card, as it will be required at the time of the admissions and counseling process.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Here we have given the details printed on the SRMJEE admit card 2021:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date & Timing
- Address of Exam Centre
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Address of Candidates
- Exam Related Instructions
SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card Date
To download the admission card, candidates must reserve their place for the exam. SRMJEEE seat reservation will start from the end of the exam. After booking the slots, applicants will be able to download the SRMJEEE 2021 admission card.
The SRMJEEE exam will take place in the second week of April 2021. Candidates will be able to verify the SRMJEEE score in the second week of August 2021. The SRMJEEE 2021 assessment process will take place in May 2021.
How to Download the Admit Card
Here are some steps to download the SRMJEE room ticket:
- Open the link to the official website. (link will be provided above)
- Go to the option “SRMJEEE Student Connection”.
- Enter the required details, such as email ID and password.
- Click the “Login” button.
- Choose the date and time of the exam and reserve your place.
- After reserving the slot machine, click the “Download Entry Ticket” button.
- Download and bring the printed copy of the admission card.
- Applicants don’t forget to bring additional copies of the admission card for later use.
Instructions for Slot Booking
- Applicants’ default-test city is the one they have already chosen as the first choice on the application.
- Applicants will receive second and third choice test cities if their first test city option has too few applicants.
- Applicants must use the application dashboard to reserve the exam location.
Check here for more details about Slot Booking.
Instructions for Candidates
Here we have mentioned some important instructions to follow on the day of the exam:
- Candidates must be present 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Cell phones, pagers, cell phones, palms, Bluetooth, or any other electronic device are not allowed in the test center.
- Applicants must bring SRMJEEE to admit 2021 card with proof of identity.
- The proof of identity must contain a photograph and the date of birth of the candidate.
- Candidates are encouraged to come to the test center before the test day.