Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing Counseling 2020. Applicants residing in Rajasthan and wishing to be admitted to the B.Sc. in the state of Rajasthan must take the entrance examination organized by the official authority.
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, also known as RUHS, is the authority responsible for organizing and conducting the entrance examination of the candidates every year to provide the opportunity to be admitted to the university and its affiliated college in undergraduate courses. in nursing.
However, below we provide some details related to the RUHS B. Sc. Nursing Exam 2020 such as application form details, important dates, fees, eligibility criteria, paper model, schedule, admission card, result, counseling, etc.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Notification – Counseling Started
- 1 Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Notification – Counseling Started
- 2 Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Highlights
- 3 Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
- 4 Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form
- 5 Some important points regarding the Application Form
- 6 Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application Fee
- 7 Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 8 Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Paper Pattern
- 9 Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Syllabus
- 10 Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Admit Card
- 11 Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Result
- 12 Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Counseling
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Counseling has been Started. Click Here for Counseling.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Exam Date||13th January 2021|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
Important information related to important events and dates is listed below for the candidate’s reference:
|Online Application Form||14th October 2020|
|Submission of Application Form||13th November 2020|
|Last Date for submitting the hard copy of the online application form at RUHS Jaipur for in-Service Candidates only (through Proper Channel)||14th to 21st November 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||13th January 2021|
|Answer Key||14th January 2021|
|Result||19th January 2021|
|Choice Filling||3rd to 11th February 2021|
|Counseling till||1st March 2021|
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form
Important information regarding the application form is mentioned below for applicants’ reference:
- The Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 was published on October 14, 2020.
- The last date to apply online is November 13, 2020.
- Applicants will receive the application form online on the official website of the university itself.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit the completed application form before the deadline to avoid rejection.
- Applicants should be careful when submitting the form.
- The details of the application form must be completed correctly and precisely.
- The official authorities will directly reject the application forms of candidates whose form is incomplete for having false information.
- In the application form, applicants have to enter some necessary details.
- Once all the details have been correctly entered on the application form, applicants are required to upload scanned images of the photograph and passport-sized signature on the application form.
- After that, applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Some important points regarding the Application Form
- Applicants should carefully read all instructions on the application form before completing the application form.
- Applicants must also meet the eligibility criteria before completing the form.
- Applicants should have all necessary documents on hand before submitting the form.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application Fee
Important information regarding application fees is mentioned below for candidate reference:
- The registration fee for candidates in the general category is Rs 1500 / -.
- Applicants in the reserved category have to pay Rs 750 / – as an application fee (ST / SC category).
- Application fees can be paid online or offline.
- Applicants who pay the application fee in the online mode must pay Rs 10 / – plus the fee as an additional fee.
- Administrative fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants must hold a valid domicile certificate of Rajasthan state.
HSC must be completed by a known university or board by the applicants.
More than 45% of the marks must be obtained by the candidates of the general category and 40% by the candidates of the reserved category.
Physics, chemistry, biology along English must be mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
Applicants must be between 17 and 28 years old at the time of admission and are only eligible.
Male applicants who wish to sit for the entrance examination must be between 17 and 25 years old at the time of admission.
Medical fitness certificate
Applicants need to submit a valid medical fitness certificate at the time of admission stating that they are medically fit for the admission.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Paper Pattern
Here is some important information about the paper pattern for the candidate’s reference:
- Question type: MCQ objective-type questions will be asked during the entrance exam.
- Multiple Questions and Points: The question document will contain 100 questions for a total of 100 points.
- Duration of the exam: The candidates will have two hours to solve the work.
- Language: The entrance exam questionnaire will be published in English and Hindi.
- Points: each correct answer will get a mark.
- Negative marking: Negative markings are not provided by mistake or attempt.
The entrance exam questionnaire will be based on the topics mentioned below:
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Syllabus
The Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Syllabus is based on 12th Class Subject – Chemistry, Physic, Biology.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Admit Card
The Rajasthan B.Sc. 2020 will be published the first week of October 2020. Applicants must visit the official website of the university to obtain the admission card.
The admission card must be downloaded from the website. This is a mandatory document that must be had at the time of the entrance exam with valid proof of identity.
The authorities will not allow candidates to take the entrance exam. The admission card is an important document that contains details such as name, address, date of birth, list number, category, photograph, signature, date and time of the exam, exam center, etc.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Result
The results will be announced online on the official website of the university. Applicants must download the result from the website in December 2020.
Applicants must keep the result safe until the time of admission.
Rajasthan B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Counseling
After the declaration of results, applicants must appear for the round of consultations. During the consultation tour, applicants must provide all necessary documents for verification.
Official authorities will carry out the seat assignment process as part of the consultation cycle. This means that applicants will be admitted to the university as part of the advisory cycle.