The first PESSAT 2021 Advisory Cycle began on September 18, 2021. The PES Academic Aptitude Test is the test conducted by the PES University.
This exam is a national level exam for admission to UG and PG courses at PES University.
PESSAT enabled interested candidates to pursue careers in four main areas: Management, Life Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, etc. All the information about the PESSAT 2021 consulting process available in this article.
PESSAT 2021 Counseling Date
|Application Form releases||1st week of October 2021|
|Last date to submit an application form from outside Bengaluru||3rd week of April 2021|
|The last date to submit an application form at the Bangalore center only||3rd week of April 2021|
|Slot booking commencement for all candidates||4th week of April 2021|
|Examination date||1st to 4th week of May 2021|
|Last date to upload 12th / 2nd PU marks||2nd week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||4th week of May 2021|
|PESSAT 2021 first-round counseling||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit original documents||1st week of July 2021|
|B.Tech counseling second round||1st week of July 2021|
|Formally notified the last date for admission||1st week of August 2021|
|Last date to submit NATA & 12th/ 2ndPU Scores||3rd week of May|
|1st round counseling||4th week of May|
|Last date for submission of original documents||1st week of July|
|2nd round counseling||June/ July|
PESSAT 2021 Counseling
PSE University will carry out the assessment process online only. This is a final process to select the candidate for admission to the PSE campus.
Only candidates who participate in the council get good marks in the PESSAT entrance exam.
The advice is provided by the University after the PESSAT 2021 results statement.
Important Document Required for PESSAT Counseling 2021:
- Two DDs in favor of PES University.
- PESSAT hall ticket and rank card.
- Counseling Certificate
- 10 class mark sheet
- 12 class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate/ college leaving certificate (if applicable).
- Migration certificate (If other than PU Board)(if applicable)
- Passport and stamp size photos six copies each.
The Procedure of PESSAT 2021 Counseling
PSE University will organize the assessment process for the PESSAT entrance exam. Then get the on-campus admission of required college applicants to complete the counseling process.
For the counseling process, applicants will be separated based on the list of merits. Applicants follow the simple steps of the PESSAT assessment below.
- Candidates must enter their Class XII or PUC before attending the meeting.
- Applicants must register on the scheduled date and time.
- Applicants must complete the registration process and attend the consultation.
- Applicants submitted DDs and certified copies of specified documents, as well as originals for verification.
- If the candidate is unable to present the original documents, they will simply make sure to send them before June, otherwise, the seat will be lost.
- Applicants may be accompanied by a parent /guardian to receive advice from PESSAT.