The last date of the PESSAT 2020 application form has been extended until September 3, 2020, for candidates from Bangalore. The PES Scholastic Aptitude Test is the exam administered by PES University. This exam is a national level exam for admission to UG and PG courses at PES University. The application form for this exam is available only in online mode. Applicants will receive more information about the application form for this exam in this article.
Offers various engineering programs to candidates for future careers. PES University offers undergraduate and graduate programs to applicants. Interested candidates can complete the application form through the online mode.
Through this content, applicants can get the full PESSAT information, including the PESSAT application form, application fee, procedure for filling out an application form, etc.
PESSAT 2020 Application Form – Extended till 3rd September
PESSAT 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 3rd September 2020 for Bangalore candidates. Click Here to Apply Online.
PESSAT 2020 Application Form
Important information provided in the PESSAT 2020 application form is mentioned below:
The PESSAT 2020 application form was published on October 3, 2019. Eligible applicants can complete the form via online mode before the last submission date. Applicants must prepare scanned passport-size photographs in the prescribed format for upload. Applicants are not required to submit the completed application form to the university office.
Application Fee for PESSAT 2020
- Applicants of all categories are required to submit an application fee of Rs. 1050 / – Payment of fees can be made by credit card/debit card / net banking.
- Applicants also have the option of making a demand money order payment to the PES University General Fund payable in Bangalore.
Applicants paying by DD should send DD along with the printed application form to the address below.
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Nationality: Applicants’ nationality must be Indian.
- Qualification Exam: The candidate qualification required for this course is 10 + 2 approved by a recognized board.
- Minimum Qualifications: Applicants have obtained a minimum of 60% overall marks taken together in the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects of the qualifying exam.
PESSAT 2020 Application Dates
|For B.Tech||For All Other Courses|
|Starting of online application||3rd October 2019||3rd October 2019|
|Last date of registration for students from outside Bengaluru||31st July 2020||August 2020|
|Last date of registration for students in Bengaluru||3rd September 2020|
|Exam Date||1st August – 20th August 2020||January 15 to August 2020|
How to Apply for PESSAT 2020 Application Form
- Applicants are advised to visit the official link.
- The application process begins with the “New Registration” page.
- Students select the course they wish to apply for by entering their name, gender, date of birth, and email address.
- Applicants are now required to fill in their personal information, permanent address, parent contact details, qualifying exam details, and testing center preferences.
- Accept the declaration and click Submit.
- After clicking “register and continue”, the registration number will be generated. You can write it.
- Now upload your photo in passport format (150 * 150 pixels) with a maximum size of 80kb.
- Applicants choose the payment method and pay the fees. Once this step is complete, the application process will be completed.
Procedure to fill the PESSAT Application Form
Applicants interested in engineering programs can complete the application form through the official PSE University website. Before completing the application form, applicants should check the procedure for completing the application form through online mode. This is the procedure below for applicants.
Applicants must register on the official PSE University website. They must first select the course and then they must enter their full name, date of birth, email id, and gender.
After entering these details, applicants need to click the “Continue” button and for the next procedure, they need to click the “Save and continue” button.
Filling Application Form
Applicants can complete the application form after registering. First of all, they need to click on the application form and start filling in the personal data including blood type, religion, nationality, caste, citizenship, address, cell phone number, details. rating, test center preferences, etc.
After filling in the personal information, applicants must click the Submit button for the next procedure.
Applicants must click on the upload photo section to upload the scanned image of the photo. Applicants must first click on the “Choose File” button and choose the scanned image of the photograph. After selecting the file, click the “Upload Photo” button.
To pay the application fee, applicants must click the “Make Payment” button. They must choose the option to pay the fee and click the “Continue” button. Applicants can make payment by debit/credit card or net banking or by challan or DD.
Applicants should print the application form after submitting it with all the details. It will be helpful to refer back to later if applicants take the hard copy of the application form.
Application Form Correction
When applicants fill in the application form, they must fill it carefully with correct details as incorrect information has been found, the application form will not be accepted by PSE University. There will be no possibility to correct the application form after sending it.
The application form must be completed with the correct details. Applicants will receive the information on the correction of the application form if the PSE University announces a notification.