The PESSAT 2021 Admit Card will be available for B.Tech courses in the fourth week of April 2021. The PES Academic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) is a nationwide entrance examination conducted by the PES University each year. The University has taken this exam for admission to various UG & PG courses. The reservation of PESSAT 2021 places for various courses has started from January 6, 2021.
After reserving the place, the University will receive an Admit Card for this exam only through online mode. Candidates get all the information about PESSAT 2021 to admit the card, the dates, and how to download it. Before obtaining the Admit Card, applicants can reserve a place online on the website.
In this process, candidates reserve their exam date and exam center. This process is done on a first-come, first-serve basis. Candidates reserve their test date and time during the reservation period.
PESSAT 2021 Admit Card
- Once the application process is complete, the space reservation process begins.
- In this process, candidates can reserve their exam date and exam center.
- No Admit Card will be issued for applicants who cannot reserve a place. It is mandatory to reserve a place to obtain the Admit Card.
- For other references, applicants should bring a copy of the tickets for the venue.
- Applicants must verify all the details included in the Admit Card.
Candidates must have the admit card with them on the day of the exam.
How to Download Admit Card
Applicants should visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link.
- The login window will open.
- Enter your “registration number” and your “email identifier” in a specified space.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Candidates follow the instructions and reserve a time for the date and time of the exam.
- Once you have reserved the place for the test, you can access the link on the Admit Card.
- Check the details and print it out.
- Keep it in a safe place for later processing.
PESSAT 2021 Admit Card Dates
|Application Form releases||1st week of October 2020|
|Last date to submit an application form from outside Bengaluru||3rd week of April 2021|
|The last date to submit an application form at the Bangalore center only||3rd week of April 2021|
|Slot booking commencement for all candidates||4th week of April 2021|
|Examination date||1st to 4th week of May 2021|
|Last date to upload 12th / 2nd PU marks||2nd week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||4th week of May 2021|
|PESSAT 2021 first-round counseling||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit original documents||1st week of July 2021|
|B.Tech counseling second round||1st week of July 2021|
|Formally notified the last date for admission||1st week of August 2021|
Details mentioned in PESSAT Admit Card
Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Venue for the exam
- Photograph and Signature of candidates
- Few Instructions