PES University 2020 Counselling (Started), Admission – Check Here

PES University 2020 Counseling (2nd Round) for admission to B.Tech programs started on December 6, 2020. PES University takes the PESSAT entrance test every year to offer admission to various UG and PG programs.

To be successfully admitted to the University, applicants must qualify for the entrance test and counseling cycle. Through this article, applicants will know all the details about PES University Counseling 2020.

PES University 2020 Counselling – Started (2nd Round)

PES University 2020 Counselling (2nd Round) has been started from 6th December 2020 for PESSAT B.Tech. Click Here to register.

The PES University 2020 advisory process for the B.Tech program began on September 18, 2020. Applicants can view the full advisory schedule on the University portal. Those who have passed the written exam can participate in the counseling process.

On the day of the consultation, the candidates must appear individually at the consultation place assigned at the date and time set by the authority. Students are required to pay the advisory fee to participate in the advisory process.

PES University 2020 Counselling Dates

Applicants can check the official results dates and the PES University B.Tech 2020 assessment process below:

Events Dates 2020 (Announced)
For B.Tech Programme
Declaration of Results 7th September 2020
Starting of Counselling process (1st Round) 18th, 19th & 20th September 2020
Last date of documents submission (only for admitted candidates) 2nd December 2020
2nd Round Counselling 6th & 7th December 2020

Applicants can check the official results dates and the PES University B.Tech 2020 assessment process below:

Once the results are announced, the University establishes the list of merits based on the performance of the candidates on the written exam. The University has published a list of merits for various programs. Additionally, a separate merit list has been posted on the website for students applying via national scores.

Candidates shortlisted in the counseling process can be summoned for counseling trips. Students must be present at the consultation site with all the required documents.

PES University 2020 Counselling Procedure

The PES University 2020 advisory process takes place in two cycles. Applicants must upload their counseling letter and pay the counseling fee before participating in the counseling process. The University conducts counseling in offline mode.

Candidates must be present at the consultation room with all the required documents. Applicants must submit their original documents before the last date prescribed by the University, i.e. October 10, 2020, for B.Tech programs.

Documents to be produced at the time of counseling are mentioned below:

  • 10thand 12th Mark sheets
  • 10thand 12thPass CertificatesCounselingg call letter
  • Score Card
  • Admit card
  • Category certificate
  • Medical Certificate
  • Any Photo ID proof (Issued by Govt. of India)
  • Several Passport size photographs

PES University 2020 Admission

Admission to PES University 2020 will be based on the completion of the written test and the assessment/interview cycle. It will be essential that applicants meet the minimum qualifying scores and are shortlisted on the merit list to be eligible for admission.

The places will be assigned to the candidates according to the reservation criteria of the University. According to University standards, 60% of the places will be occupied by students who qualify for the PESSAT 2020, COMEDK 2020, and National entrance exams. The remaining 40% of the seats will be offered to qualified KCET 2020 applicants.

The PES University 2020 assessment is done online on the university campus. To participate in the counseling process, applicants must register on the website. Places will be assigned to students according to the reservation criteria of the University.

Leave a Reply