This university organizes a university-level entry known as PESSAT to enroll students in various UG / PG courses taught by the university. Admission is offered to B. Tech, MBA, M.Tech, and various other science and arts courses. The entrance exam to PSE University is carried out once a year.
Applicants who wish to be admitted to the university can refer to this PES University Admission 2020 article for details such as eligibility criteria, courses offered by the university, admission dates, tips, etc.
PES University 2020 Notifications – Started (2nd Round)
- 1 PES University 2020 Notifications – Started (2nd Round)
- 2 Courses Offered
- 3 PES University Admission Dates 2020
- 4 PES University Counselling 2020
- 5 PES University Application form 2020
- 6 PES University Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 7 PES University Admission Procedure 2020
- 8 PES University Entrance Exam (PESSAT) 2020
- 9 PES University Result/Merit List 2020
PES University offers admission in various UG & PG Courses which are:
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech), Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), BBA-HEM, etc.
Mater de Application Informatica (MCA), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Technology (M. Tech), Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB), Master of Science in Pharmacy (M. Pharm), etc.
PES University Admission Dates 2020
Candidates can check PES University Admission 2020 Dates in the table given below:
|Online Registration||4th October 2019|
|Last date to register for candidates outside Bengaluru||31st July 2020|
|Last date to register for candidates taking PESSAT at Bengaluru center only||3rd September 2020|
|Slot booking start||26th July 2020|
|PESSAT 2020 Exam||1st to 20th August 2020|
|PESSAT – Buffer days (for Bengaluru candidates)||2nd & 3rd September 2020|
|Last date to update 12th marks (only for students whose results are declared)||6th September 2020|
|Announcement of Result||7th September 2020|
|Counselling first round||18th, 19th & 20th September 2020|
|Last date to submit original documents||2nd December 2020|
|Counselling second round||6th and 7th December 2020|
For Other Courses:
|Starting of online registration||4th October 2019|
|Starting of Slot booking||5th January 2020|
|PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT 2020)||15th January – August 2020|
|Last date of Online Registrations||September 2020|
|Declaration of result||3 days after taking the test|
|Formally notified the last date of admission||30th September 2020|
PES University Counselling 2020
The PSE University Council was launched on various campuses as of September 18, 2020, for B.Tech. For the other courses, it will start in September 2020. The counseling process is organized online in several cycles.
At the time of the council, the candidates must lock their seats and choose the course. Candidates are informed about the dashboard through online mode or by email. During the counseling process, the candidate’s documents will also be verified.
- PESSAT Admission order and Rank Card
- 12th Standard Mark sheet
- 10th Standard Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Several passport size photographs, etc.
PES University Application form 2020
Applicants should check the various details of the PES University 2020 application form below:
- The PSE University application form was published on October 4, 2019, in online mode.
- Applicants are invited to provide specific information. If the university determines that the information provided by applicants is false, the application will be rejected.
- In the case of multiple application forms, the university will only consider the last completed form.
- The application process consists of steps: registration, filling out the application form, uploading documents, and paying the application fee.
- The last date to complete the PESSAT application form for B.Tech is until July 31, 2020, for applicants from outside Bengaluru and August 20, 2020, for applicants from Bengaluru.
Applicants must pay an application fee of Rs 1050.
Payment method: administration fees can be paid by debit/credit card or through net banking.
Applicants can also pay their fees through the Demand Draft (DD). After payment of the fee through DD, applicants should send DD along with the completed application form payable on the university campus to the following address:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
PES University Eligibility Criteria 2020
The PES 2020 universities eligibility criteria for various courses are detailed below:
For UG Courses:
- Tech: The candidate must have passed level 12 with 60% of marks with PCM as subjects.
- BBA / BBA-HEM: The candidate must have passed their level 10 + 2 or it is equivalent in any part of a recognized council.
- Des: The candidate must have completed a diploma of level 10 + 2/3 years or it is equivalent to 50% of the marks with English as a compulsory course.
- Arch: The student must have passed standard 12 with 50% grades with math as a required subject. Must be qualified for core NATA / JEE tests.
- Appearance: Applicants who appear in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible.
For PG Courses:
- MCA: Applicant must have completed a UG degree in any discipline with overall scores of 50% with Math / Statistics / Computer Science / Computer Programming / Business Mathematics / Business Statistics as one of the electives.
- MBA – Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree (full time) with 60% qualifications from a recognized university. Applicants can also apply via MAT, PESSAT, CMAT, GMAT, GRE, CAT scores.
- Tech: Applicants must have a Bachelor of Engineering with 50% qualifications from a recognized university.
PES University Admission Procedure 2020
To be admitted to the university, applicants must pass an entrance exam organized by the university or they can apply through national scores. PESSAT is organized every year to allow admission to the university in different courses.
Applicants who qualify for the entrance test will be shortlisted from the merit list to participate in the counseling process. Only students who successfully achieve the qualifying rank will be selected.
PES University Entrance Exam (PESSAT) 2020
The 2020 PES University Entrance Exam (PESSAT) will take place from August 1 to August 20, 2020, for B.Tech admissions. The access test will be carried out online. The number of questions, duration, schedule, and other details of the exam will vary depending on the course candidates choose. For the other courses, the exam will be held from January 15 to August 2020.
Before the start of the entrance test, the admission card will also be delivered after booking the location. The slots can be booked from July 26, 2020, for B.Tech and from January 5, 2020, for other courses. Once spaces are reserved, students can download the admission card by entering their login details.
PES University Result/Merit List 2020
The PES University 2020 Merit List has been prepared according to the qualifications and rank achieved by candidates for PESSAT or other acceptable exams.
The University has published the list of results/merits online for all applicants who have taken the PESSAT test and separately for those who apply via the national exam scorecard.
Applicants can verify their PES University score using roster number, the application number, date of birth, etc. in the list and you can also see your ranking through the connection.