The OUCET Correction Facility (CPGET) 2020 will be activated from November 15, 2020. The registration process can be completed until November 17, 2020, with a delay fee of Rs 500 / -. Exam dates are postponed.
The name of the Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) has been changed to Common Entrance Test After Graduation (CPGET). The review will be conducted by the University of Osmania.
This is a national level exam through which admission will be offered to various PG courses (MA, M.Sc., M.Com, etc.) and PG diploma courses (MA, M.Sc., MBA). It will be offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana, and Jawaharlal Nehru Universities of Technology. Here we provide details about the 2020 OUCET (CPGET) application form.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Form – Correction From 15th Nov
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Correction Starts From November 15, 2020. The link will be given here.
The 2020 OUCET application form (CPGET) can be completed until November 17, 2020, with a late fee of Rs. 500 / -. Click Here to Apply.
Applicants need to go through the following details regarding the Osmania University 2020 application form:
- The OUCET 2020 application form is available from September 18, 2020, to October 23, 2020, with no late fees.
- The application form can be completed until November 17, 2020, with a late fee of Rs 500 / -.
- The application form can be completed until November 21, 2020, with a late fee of Rs. 2000 / -.
- The application form is available through online mode.
- No candidate receives an application form via offline mode by post or mail.
- Applicants should also read the information brochure and the demo request form before completing their application form.
- When registering, applicants must also upload a scanned image of the passport-size photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- It is mandatory to provide a valid email address and phone number on the request form.
- An incomplete or incorrect application form is rejected, so applicants must complete it carefully and in its entirety.
- It is not necessary to send an application form to the examining authority.
- Applicants are encouraged to also bring a hard copy of the completed application form for later use.
- Applicants must submit the application fee via online mode.
- The payment method includes the AP / TS online center, credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The application fee for general category applicants should submit rupees. 800 as administrative expenses.
- Applicants in the reserved category must submit r. 600 / –
- For each additional subject, applicants in each category must submit Rs. 450 / –
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must go through the OUCET (CPGET) 2020 eligibility criteria before completing the application form:
- Nationality: Indian citizens are eligible to apply for OUCET 2020.
- Age limit: there is no age limit to apply for the CPGET exam.
- Applicants must meet local or unqualified status criteria defined by educational institutions in Telangana.
For PG courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from a recognized board of directors or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 50% of the points on the qualifying exam.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check the following table regarding Osmania University 2020 application dates:
|Application form commences||18th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||23rd October 2020|
|Correction facility||24th to 30th October 2020|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 500||17th November 2020|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 2000||21st November 2020|
|CPGET exam date||From 1st December 2020|
How to Apply for OUCET (CPGET) 2020
Applicants should follow the following steps and procedures when completing the OUCET 2020 application form:
- Visit the official site. (Link is provided above)
- Applicants must first submit the application fee.
- After submitting the fee, applicants are required to enter their payment ID, which will be generated at the time of submitting the application fee.
- Now fill in all the details requested and required in the application.
- After that, upload a photo, a signature, and passport-size documents.
- Before shipping, please check and verify all the mentioned details.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Take the hard copy of the confirmation page for later use.
Applicants should follow these steps to complete the 2020 OUCET (CPGET) Application Form. Don’t forget to check the other basic details about the application form, its mode, fees, and much more. Applicants should also review the details of the eligibility criteria to avoid any kind of rejection on their application form. Applicants should read the details mentioned above regarding the OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Form to avoid basic mistakes.