Admission will be offered in various PG courses (MA, M.Sc., M.Com, etc.), PG diploma courses (MA, M.Sc., MBA) that will be offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Universities Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana, and Jawaharlal Nehru.
Here we provide details such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam template, and much more about OUCET (CPGET) 2020.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Notifications – Application Correction From 15th Nov
- 1 OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Notifications – Application Correction From 15th Nov
- 2 OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Form
- 3 OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Exam Pattern
- 5 OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Syllabus
- 6 OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Exam Centers
- 7 OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Admit Card
- 8 OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Result
- 9 OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Cut Off
- 10 OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Counselling
The OUCET 2020 Application Form (CPGET) can be Completed until November 17, 2020, with a late fee of Rs. 500 / -. Click Here for Application Details.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates are invited to consult the following table for the dates of the 2020 OUCET (CPGET) exams:
|Online application form commences||18th September 2020|
|Submission of application form||23rd October 2020|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 500||17th November 2020|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 2000||21st November 2020|
|Exam date||From 1st December 2020|
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Application Form
Here we provide details about the 2020 OUCET (CPGET) application form:
- The OUCET (CPGET) 2020 application form is available via online mode.
- Applicants can complete the application form as of September 18, 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form is until October 23, 2020, with no late fees.
- The last date to submit the application fee with a late fee of Rs. 500 / – until November 17, 2020.
- The last date to submit the application fee with a late fee of Rs. 2000 / – until November 21, 2020.
- Applicants are advised to follow the aforementioned instructions and the demo request form before completing the application form.
- It is also mandatory to upload the scanned image of the photograph and the signature along with the caste/income certificate.
- Lastly, applicants should remember to take multiple prints of the completed application form for later use.
- Applicants must submit the application fee via online mode.
- General category applicants must submit Rs.800.
- The application fee for applicants in the reserved category is 600 rupees.
- For each additional topic, applicants must submit Rs. 450.
- The online payment method includes TS / AP online centers or credit card, debit card, or online banking.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the following details related to OUCET (CPGET) 2020 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Citizens of Indian nationality are eligible to apply for CPGET 2020.
- Age limit: there is no age limit to request the exam.
- Applicants must meet local / non-qualified status criteria defined by educational institutions in Telangana.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifications: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: You must obtain at least 50% points on the qualifying exam.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Exam Pattern
Details on the OUCET Exam Template (CPGET) 2020 will be as mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in an online (computerized) mode.
- Exam schedule: The exam will last 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Average: The exam will be taken in English, except for language courses.
- Several questions: There will be a total of 100 questions on the exam.
- Total score: the exam will be done for 100 points.
- Type of questions: During the exam, objective questions will be asked.
The entrance test template for admission to M.Sc. Biochemistry, Environmental Sciences, Forensics, Genetics, and Microbiology will be like:
|Part B||Physics, Zoology, genetics, Botany, Microbiology, & biochemistry||60|
For M.Sc. Biotechnology:
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Syllabus
The OUCET (CPGET) 2020 curriculum is different for different courses. It was published by the University of Osmania. The syllabus is very important because it describes the topics covered during the exam. It depends on the course and exam chosen by the candidates.
Applicants are encouraged to use the following tips when preparing for the 2020 OUCET Preparation Tips (CPGET):
- Make a proper schedule and follow it strictly.
- Manage your time according to the schedule and dates of the tests.
- Review all important topics regularly.
- Stay fit and healthy.
- Remember to allow time to sleep.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Exam Centers
The 2020 OUCET Exam Center List (CPGET) will be published by the University of Osmania. Applicants must choose their center according to their preference at the time of enrollment. The list of OUCET (CPGET) 2020 exam centers will be like Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Kodad, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Ranga Reddy, Siddipet, and Warangal.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Admit Card
The OUCET Admission Card (CPGET) 2020 includes name, registration number, date of birth, and examination center. Applicants will need to log in with a username and password. It will be mandatory for all candidates to bring their admit card to the exam center. No candidate may enter the exam center without the OUCET admission card.
Applicants will not be sent personal information about the admission card. Applicants must also place a passport-size photograph in the space provided on the admission card. Applicants are advised to also carry their proof of identity such as an Aadhar card, Pan card, a photo proof of identity, etc. with an admission card.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Result
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 results will be available through online mode. It will be launched in December 2020. Candidates will need to log in with their usernames and password to verify their results. No candidate will receive a result by post or courier.
Candidates are notified after verifying their OUCET result, they should take a copy of their result for later use.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Cut Off
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Cut Off will be the minimum scores that applicants will need to achieve to meet the eligibility to participate in the other admissions and counseling cycles. The minimum threshold for the OC / BC category on the entrance test to be eligible for any course will be 25% of the entrance test.
There will be no minimum limit for applicants in the reserved category (SC / ST). The limiting factor mainly depends on several factors such as the total number of applicants, the level of difficulty of the entrance exam, no. of places offered, and the maximum scores obtained in the exam.
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Counselling
OUCET Counseling (CPGET) 2020 will begin in December 2020. Eligible applicants will be admitted to various courses through the online consultation process. Applicants will have the option of submitting the consultation fee online or offline.
Applicants will also need to bring documents at the time of verification. The following documents will be required:
- Rank card
- Hall ticket
- SSC certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Original certificate
- Proof of local/ non-local status
- Community certificate
- Income certificate, etc.