This is a state-level entrance exam to be conducted by the University of Osmania. Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana, and Jawaharlal Universities will offer admission to various courses of PG (MA, M.Sc., M.Com), PG Diploma (MA, M.Sc., MBA) technology of Nehru.
Applicants must complete the following details regarding the 2020 OUCET admission card, including other information as well.
OUCET 2020 Admit Card – Releasing Soon
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Admit Card is releasing soon in November 2020. The link will be given here.
The OUCET (CPGET) 2020 admission card will be published in November 2020. The admission card will be a mandatory item to carry in the exam room. No candidate may take the exam without an admission card. To download the admission card, applicants will need to log in with their username and password.
Applicants will only have a limited time to download their admission cards. Personal information on the admission card will not be sent to candidates. The admission card will include the following details:
- Candidates name
- Address details
- Date of Birth
- Candidates photograph
- Candidates signature
- Exam date
- Important instructions
- Exam timings
- Reporting time
OUCET Admit Card Date 2020
The OUCET 2020 admission card will be published in November 2020. The exam will take place from November 6 to 17, 2020. The admission card will be a mandatory item to carry in the exam room. The result will be declared in November 2020. Applicants must visit the website to verify their results.
Once the results have been reported, qualified candidates will be asked for advice. All qualified applicants will be required to participate in the counseling process.
How to Download Admit Card
Applicants must follow the step-by-step procedure to verify their admission card:
- Visit the official site. (Link will be provided above)
- On the home page, click on the “Click here” tab.
- The admission card will appear on your computer screen,
- Now read the notice given there.
- After that, click on the link “Click here to admit the card”.
- After submitting every detail, click the “Submit” button.
- Print the downloaded admission card in PDF format.
- Take the hard copy and keep it in a safe place until admission.
Documents to be produced in the Examination Centre:
Applicants must bring one of the photo IDs with the OUCET (CPGET) 2020 admission card:
- Pan card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- School / College identity card
Instructions for the Exam Day
- Candidates will need to bring an admission card with valid identification to the test center.
- Applicants must place a passport size photo in the space provided on the admission card.
- The admission card will contain all the details about the test center, roster number, schedule, and much more.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam room without an admission card and valid identification.
- Candidates should not bring any unnecessary items into the exam room.
- Do not carry cell phones, electronic wristwatches, study materials, electronic devices, calculators, control boards, etc.
- Applicants must follow all instructions mentioned on the admission card.
- The admission card will not be sent by post, courier, or any other offline means.