The NIMCET 2021 application form will be published in the first week of March 2021. The NIMCET 2021 application form can be accessed through online mode. NIMCET is a national entrance exam that is administered by one of the NITs on a rotating basis.
This year’s exam is conducted by the Raipur National Institute of Technology. The exam is conducted nationwide for students who wish to take the MCA course, which is taught primarily in the 10th NIT.
See complete information on NIMCET 2021, including the application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam dates, and the application process.
NIMCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates who wish to apply can obtain their application on the official portal through the online mode. Applicants must apply before the deadline.
The applicant must follow the guidelines below to learn the full NIMCET 2021 application form process.
- The NIMCET 2021 application form will be published in the first week of March 2021.
- The application form can be completed until the third week of April 2021.
- The NIMCET 2021 application form can only be completed in online mode.
- There is no other way to request a form.
- Applicants must register their application form. Therefore, the candidate must register by entering their personal email identifier and their personal mobile phone number.
- Applicants must fill in the basic details and educational details on the application.
- After completion, applicants must upload a recent passport size photo, signature, notecard, and Aadhar card.
- Applicants should keep a printed version of the application form for future reference.
Applicants must pay an application fee to register their application according to the applicant’s category. The payment of the fees can be made through online mode.
- The application fee will be Rs. 2500 / -for General / OBC and Rs. 1250 / – for SC / ST / PWD categories.
- Application fees can be submitted by credit card, debit card, and internet banking.
Documents required for Application
- Scanned copy of the new passport size photograph in .jpeg, png format. The size of the scanned photo must not exceed 30 KB.
- Scanned copy of the signature in .jpeg, .png format. The size of the scanned signature must not exceed 10 KB.
NIMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Specific eligibility is mentioned by the authority to apply for the NIMCET 2021 exam. To apply, all applicants must verify all eligibility criteria, whether they are eligible or not. Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria listed below to take the NIMCET written exam.
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens can apply.
- Qualifying exam: Those who pass the 3-year B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons) / BCA / BIT degree in Mathematics and Statistics can apply.
- E / B. Holders of a technology degree from a recognized university can also apply.
- Minimum scores: Scores of 60% overall or 6.5 / 10 CGPA (55% or 6.0 / 10 CGPA for SC / ST) must be obtained.
- Candidates Appearing – These candidates can also apply.
- Open School Applicants: Those who have obtained the aforementioned Open University degrees can also apply as long as the course is approved by the UGC / AICTE and the Government Distance Education Council (DEC). from India.
NIMCET Application Dates 2021
The following table provides details of the 2021 NIMCET exam dates and events. Events such as notification announcement, application form initiation, and online application form closing, etc. Candidates must verify the updated NIMCET 2021 exam declared by the official authority.
The dates indicated below are natural. Here we provide the exam schedule for the NIMCET 2021 exam:
|Releasing of notification||3rd week of February 2021|
|Starting of online application||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date of online application||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to download the filled application||3rd week of April 2021|
|Admit Card Release||4th week of May 2021|
|Examination Date||last week of May 2021|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of June 2021|
|Starting of counseling||2nd week of June 2021|
How to Apply for NIMCET 2021
Applicants can get the NIMCET 2021 application form on the official portal through online mode. By following the steps below, applicants can easily register their NIMCET application form.
Please refer to the step-by-step procedure provided to complete the NIMCET application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be provided above).
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Please enter your name, email address, and valid mobile phone number to register.
- After submitting the registration details, an email will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address.
- Click on this link and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details marked with (*) along with other required details.
- After that, click the “Submit” button and then the “Next” button.
- Complete three Exam Center Preferences and click the “Next” button.
- Upload the photo in passport format (50 KB-150 KB), signature (50-150 KB), all notes and certificates (duly self-declared and scanned 500 KB each), and valid proof of identity (Aadhaar Card).
- Now make the payment by selecting one of the payment methods.
- Once the fee has been paid, write in the “application form number” and grab a printed version of the application form.