During the NIFT entrance exam, many candidates can apply for admission to the fashion and technology programs.
Here, through this content, students will be able to learn detailed NIFT information including NIFT preparation tips.
NIFT Preparation Tips
These students want to get qualified scores on the NIFT exam, they should follow the best preparation tips. With all the simple and best preparation tips, candidates will be able to improve their exam performance.
- First of all, at the time of preparation, candidates should not have to endure stress and should focus on their preparation. If students do hard practice without bringing negative thoughts to their minds, they will be able to do the correct preparation for the exam.
- It will be very helpful for students to follow their own study program created at their convenience and they should also add short breaks in their study time for better relief with a fresh mind.
- Students must have to understand all the subjects of the subjects and must cover them. They should use more logic and understanding when preparing. Keep all the basics clear in your minds.
- If students take short notes on subjects and topics as they see fit, they will be able to study well and it will also be easy for them to review their notes regularly before the exam.
- Candidates should prefer the exam template and syllabus for better exam preparation and if they have any doubts about it, they should follow expert advice during preparation. It can reduce a lot of confusion and make you feel safe.
- Applicants must also solve the previous year’s questions for exam preparation. By solving it, they will be able to know and understand the type of questions, the scoring system and the number of questions, etc.
NIFT Preparation Topics
Here are some of the NIFT exam prep topics mentioned below.
English: questions are based on grammar and syntax. Common topics being asked are: synonyms, antonyms, idioms, and sentences, spotting mistakes, closing the test, filling in the blanks, correcting sentences, analogies, spelling mistakes, word substitution, and sentence/passage order. Please work on your vocabulary thoroughly.
Reasoning: verbal and non-verbal: series, encoding-decoding, directions, classification, seating arrangements, syllogism, calendar, clocks, eligibility criteria, blood relationships, cubes and dice, line count, graph, riddles, et al.
Math: number system, ratio, means, ages, gains and losses, velocity-time, upstream and downstream, mixtures and alliances, pipes and cisterns, working time, simple interest, compound interest, measurement, set theory, trigonometry, height and distance, permutation n combination and probability.
Creative ability test: three-dimensional concepts, perspective drawings, product design, space design, the human figure, color representation and illustration, color interpretation, visual communication problems such as a metal sign, product life cycle, drawing process, and many other creative varieties, best taught under the supervision of a personal mentor.