There are many types of company visits for the Bachelor of Design (Fashion Communication) campus: Shopper’s Stop, Marks & Spencers, Pantaloon, Christian Dior, Lifestyle, Benetton, Liberty, Freelook, Marie Claire, Images, Lopez Designs.
Times of India, Couture Asia, Femina, Asian Age, FDCI, MTV, NDTV, Times Now, Headlines Today, Perfect Relations, Wizcraft, Ogilvy & Mather, Lintas, Madura Garments, Encompass Events, Vogue, Tanishq, Creative Crest, JWT, IC, etc.
NIFT Eligibility Criteria
Applicants will be able to know the eligibility criteria to be admitted to the NIFT through this article. These are the NIFT eligibility criteria for admission to undergraduate programs shown below.
The NIFT can provide the national entrance examination for applicants and applicants must be eligible to complete the NIFT application form to be admitted to the NIFT. The 5 NIFT application form will be available from November so that applicants can complete the application form via the official NIFT website. Applicants who wish to enter the Bachelor of Design and Bachelor of Fashion Technology programs can check the NIFT eligibility criteria.
For Bachelor Programmes:
- The age of the candidates must be 23 years or less.
- The upper age limit can be relaxed for a period of 5 (five) years for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / People of Different Abilities (PHP) applicants subject to the following qualifications
Eligibility for Bachelor Programs – Bachelor of Design – B.Des. (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication)
- The +2 level exam in the 10 + 2 exam template from any recognized central / state board for the high school exam, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education / New Delhi State Council and the Examination School Board of Certificates from India, New Delhi. OR
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) exam (London / Cambridge / Sri-Lanka) at Advanced (A) / International Baccalaureate (IB) level. OR
- Any public exam from a school/board/university in India or foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to the 10 + 2 system. OR
- A passing grade in the high school exam was conducted by the Open National School with a minimum of five subjects. OR
- 3- or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
Eligibility for Bachelor Program – Technology – Bachelor of Fashion Technology (Garment Production) (B.FTech.)
- The +2 level exam in the 10 + 2 exam template from any recognized central / state secondary examination board such as the Central Board of Secondary Education of New Delhi and the Board of Certification School of India. Exam, New Delhi with physics, chemistry, and mathematics. OR
- General Certificate Exam (GCE) (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) Advanced Level (A) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / International Baccalaureate (IB). OR
- Any public school/board/university exam in India or foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to the 10 + 2 system with physics, chemistry, and mathematics. OR
- A passing grade in the high school exam was conducted by the Open National School with a minimum of five subjects in physics, chemistry, and mathematics. OR
- 3 or 4-year degree in any branch of engineering recognized by AICTE or a State Council for Technical Education
For Master, Programmes
- There is no age limit for applicants.
Eligibility for Master’s Program – Design – M.Des (Master of Design)
- Bachelor’s degree from any legally recognized institute/university in India. OR
- NIFT / NID UG Design Diploma only.
- Minimum three-year degree from NIFT / NID.
Eligibility for Master’s program – Management – M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management)
- University degree from any legally recognized institute/university in India. OR
- Minimum three-year degree from NIFT / NID.
Eligibility for Master’s Program – Technology – M.F.Tech. (Master of Fashion Technology)
- Tech. by NIFT OR
- E / B. Tech. From any institute/university recognized by law in India.
Other Important Information of NIFT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates taking the qualifying exam can also apply provided that:
- They must provide proof that they have acquired the prescribed minimum qualifications at the time of counseling/admission. OR
- If class 12 / last year / last semester (as applicable) The result of the qualification/certificate examination is not declared by the corresponding council/university until the date of admission/council, your admission, in this case, will be strictly provisional subject to the following conditions:
- The candidate will send the final result of the diploma/certificate of qualification that provides the candidates with eligibility no later than September 30, 2018, to their campus principal / junior principal, where admission will be granted.
- Above to demonstrate eligibility no later than September 30, 2018, for whatever reason, admission will be considered null and void (canceled) and all fees will be forfeited. Any exceptions will be made according to the decision of DG-NIFT, on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants requesting provisional admission due to the non-declaration of their last year / last semester / 12th year (see Annex -I) must present proof of having passed all the documents of all qualifying exams of the previous year/semesters (as appropriate).
- Applicants will also bring the date sheet/admission card/director’s certificate as proof of their presence for the qualifying exam.
- Any candidate who has not taken the qualifying examination before the NIFT Admission / Counseling date will not be eligible.
- It is further clarified that provisional admission will only be considered in cases where the result of the last year/semester of the qualifying degree has not been declared by the council/university in question in its entirety.
- If the result is declared by the corresponding council/university but has not been declared in a specific case, for whatever reason, such cases will NOT be considered in the provisional admission category.
NIFT Courses Offered
There is many Courses are provided by the NIFT campuses for candidates and the following are the courses of NIFT has given below such as
- (Fashion Design)
- (Leather Design)
- (Accessory Design)
- (Textile Design)
- (Knitwear Design)
- (Fashion Communication)
- Tech. (Apparel Production)
- (Master of Design)
- M.(Master of Fashion Management)
- Tech. (Master of Fashion Technology)