The NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) organizes the NIFT Entrance Exam to offer candidates admission to various undergraduate and graduate courses in the field of fashion technology and design. Applicants who wish to be admitted to this field by completing the application form through online mode.
At the different NIFT campuses, admission will be provided to applicants based on the scores obtained on the NIFT entrance exam.
From this article, applicants will know detailed information about NIFT Cut Off, important dates, and how to check for cut marks.
NIFT 2021 Cut Off
The limit marks of the National Institute of Fashion Technology will be published in May on its official website.
The cut-off marks are the minimum grades that must be awarded to applicants for admission to their budding programs in the field of technology and fashion design.
There will be separate crop marks for the different NIFT campuses. Cuts the released marks after the declaration of results. At the time of the counseling process, the NIFT threshold or final ranking will be published.
Applicants will know the required range for admission to a particular program and campus through the NIFT cap.
NIFT 2021 Cut Off Important Dates
There is the important NIFT release date mentioned below for applicants, which will apply.
|NIFT 2021 exam date||3rd week of January 2021|
|Declaration of NIFT 2021 Final Result||May/June 2021|
|NIFT 2021 cut-off release||End of May/June 2021|
Procedure to Check NIFT Cut Off
Applicants will be able to verify NIFT cut marks by following the procedure mentioned below.
- On the official website of the campus of the National Institute of Fashion Technology, the cut marks will be published and applicants will have to do so on the website.
- There will be a link to download the cut marks and applicants will need to click on it.
- In PDF format the crop marks will be published and you can download it and also remove the print.
Factors Affecting NIFT Cut Off
Crop marks will be decided by these factors mentioned below.
- Total number of applicants appearing at NIFT 2021
- Total number of candidates who pass the entrance test
- The level of difficulty of the exam.
- A total number of places for B.Des and B.FTech. Programs
- Student performance on the exam
- Limit trends from previous years
Previous Year of NIFT Cut Off
There are cut-off notes from the previous year from NIFT provided below for applicants.
|NIFT Campus||Courses||Quota||Last Merit Rank|
|Srinagar||Fashion Design||Home State||4418|
|Kangra||Fashion Communication||Home State||3699|
|Kangra||Accessory Design||Home State||3012|
|Kangra||Apparel Production||Home State||1589|
|Kannur||Knitwear Design||Home State||2236|
|Kangra||Textile Design||Home State||4861|
|Raebareli||Leather Design||Other State||2074|
NIFT Seats Availability
There is a total of 3547 seats will be offered across B.Des and B.F.Tech programs as per expectation.
|Program||B.Des. Program||Total Seats|
|Bachelor of Design (B.Design)||Knitwear Design||296|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.FTech)||Apparel Production||518|
NIFT 2021 Result
The result of NIFT 2021 will be declared in February / March 2021. On the official website of the National Institute of Fashion Technology, the result of NIFT will be declared before publishing the cut marks.
NIFT result will be declared and these candidates appeared for this exam, they can verify their result via online mode by submitting the required details.
NIFT 2021 Merit List
The list of merits will be drawn up by the National Institute of Fashion Technology based on the scores obtained in the NIFT entrance exam.
Candidates with qualifying scores on the exam will be shortlisted from the merit list and applicants can verify their name mentioned on the merit list. Successful candidates will request counseling procedures and are expected to be present on time.
NIFT 2021 Counseling
The advisory process will be carried out through the National Institute of Fashion Technology from the second week of June. Applicants must self-enroll for the first round of NIFT counseling from the end of May / June for B.Des and B.FTech admissions.
According to the schedule, the counseling process will take place and successful candidates will be required to attend the counseling session.
At the counseling center, applicants must bring the required documents for verification according to the provided schedule.
At the NIFT campuses are New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Gandhinagar, admission will be provided to applicants based on applicants’ performance during the counseling session.
NIFT Participating Institute
The participating institutes of NIFT mentioned below for the candidates
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Navi Mumbai.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Gandhinagar.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolkata.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kannur.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Jodhpur.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Patna.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kangra.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Shillong.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Srinagar.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhopal.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Raebareli.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhubaneshwar.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad.