NIFT is the national entry test. The NIFT is organized to offer admission to various Design Masters and UG courses. Admission will be offered at B.Des., B.FT, M.FT, M.Des, M.FM, etc. Course / program nationwide. Students who qualify for the NIFT 2021 (written test) will be called up for the Creative Ability Test (CAT) and the General Ability Test (GAT) and those who pass all three will be called up for admission to various campuses.
Students who qualify/pass the 2021 NIFT entrance test will be able to be admitted to NIFT campuses located in New Delhi, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Bhopal, Kangra, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Patna, etc. article, we will help you with important NIFT dates, application form, eligibility, exam template, program, counseling, admission card, etc.
NIFT 2021 Quick Links
- 1 NIFT 2021 Quick Links
- 2 NIFT 2021 Highlights
- 3 NIFT 2021 Exam Dates
- 4 NIFT 2021 Application Form
- 5 NIFT 2021 Application Correction
- 6 NIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 NIFT 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 NIFT 2021 Syllabus
- 9 NIFT 2021 Preparation Tips
- 10 NIFT 2021 Admit Card
- 11 NIFT 2021 Result
- 12 NIFT 2021 Counselling
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Application/Registration Form||Click Here|
|Admission Fees||Click Here|
|How to Fill Application Form||Click Here|
|Application Correction Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Cut Off||Click Here|
|Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Seat Reservation||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
NIFT 2021 Highlights
|Full-Form||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Course|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Offered Courses||Design (Technology)|
|Exam Mode||Offline (P&PT)|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
NIFT 2021 Exam Dates
Get all the important schedules for PG and UG courses here. NIFT 2021 exam dates differ from course to course. Applicants are encouraged to review it in full and mark it.
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Registration opens from||4th week of October 2020|
|Last date to apply||Last week of December 2020|
|Application correction Starts||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date to apply (late fee of Rs.5000)||1st week of January 2021|
|Release of Admit card||2nd week of January 2021|
|NIFT 2021 Exam||3rd week of January 2021|
|Declaration of Result||February/ March 2021|
|The objection made by students for written test||4th week of January 2021|
|Last date to register for Foreign nationals/ NRIs/ SAARC||Last week of April 2021|
|Release of Call Letter (PG courses)||March 2021|
|GD round/ Interview/ Situation Test||April/May 2021|
|Announcement of Final Result||May / June 2021|
|Starting of Counselling||End of May/ June 2021|
NIFT 2021 Application Form
Get all the details of the NIFT 2021 application form here. Here we mention the step-by-step procedure to complete the NIFT 2021 application form. All applicants are kindly requested to review and read it carefully before completing the NIFT 2021 application form.
- The NIFT 2021 application form will be available to applicants through online mode.
- The NIFT 2021 application form will be launched from the fourth week of October 2020.
- The student’s NIFT 2021 application form must be completed with the correct email and mobile phone number.
- The NIFT 2021 application form can be completed until the last week of December 2020.
- There will be some steps mentioned to complete the NIFT 2021 application form such as registration, completing the registration process, uploading documents, paying the application fee
- Students who have not completed the application form on time, applicants will be able to complete the NIFT 2021 application form with a delay fee of Rs 5,000 before this fourth week of January 2021.
- If an applicant has made an incorrect entry in the application form, the authority will publish the correction function of the NIFT 2021 application form and the application can be modified/corrected.
Students who will be paying fees in offline mode through DD should submit the DD with the application to the address listed below.
The Project Manager – CMS,
All India Management Association (AIMA),
15 Link Road, Lajpat Nagar – Part 3,
New Delhi ‐110024.
Registration fees can be paid online and offline. All applicants can pay the NIFT application fee by debit / net banking/credit card or UPI.
Those who wish to pay the application fee via offline mode must create the DD. Here in the following table, we have mentioned the detail of the rates of the different categories.
|For General/OBC-NCL candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|For SC/ST / PwD candidates||Rs.1000/-|
NIFT 2021 Application Correction
Applicants who have filled in the wrong details when completing the NIFT 2021 application form will have the opportunity to modify their application. The correction function for NIFT 2021 applications will be put into service in the second week of January 2021. The Authority will allow applicants to correct the different segments and fields.
Students must enter their username and password to modify the application form. All details will be given on the official website. No correction can be made to the test center column. Students are encouraged to make any necessary changes before the indicated date.
The authority will not allow applicants to make changes after the application correction date. Students are urged that correcting applications is a complicated process. All applicants must correctly complete the NIFT 2021 application form.
NIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Get all the details of the NIFT 2021 eligibility criteria here, this will help applicants to know the proper NIFT 2021 eligibility criteria. Information on the NIFT 2021 eligibility criteria will help applicants know what authority is required of them.
- For PG Courses: There is No age limit for PG Courses,
- For UG Courses: The maximum age limit is 23 Years and 28 Years for Reserve Categories.
|M.F.Tech Programme||I passed my Bachelor’s degree in F.Tech from NIFT OR B.Tech/ B.E from a recognized institute or university.|
|M.Des Programme||Passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute or university OR
Should have done UG Diploma in UG design (3 years) from NIFT or NID.
|B.F.Tech (Apparel Production)||Passed 12th level school completed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects from a recognized Board.|
|B.Des Programme||Candidates must have passed his/her 10+2 level school completed from a recognized board.|
NIFT 2021 Exam Pattern
Here we mention the NIFT 2021 exam template that will help candidates to prepare preparation strategies. All the minor details of the NIFT 2021 exam template are provided here.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be taken in offline mode (on pencil paper).
- Exam Date: The exam will take place in the third week of January 2021.
- Duration of the exam: The exam will last 2 hours.
- Exam Language: The exam will be in English and Hindi.
- Scoring system: the exam will have +1 points for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: there is no negative marking system.
- Sections: The document will include sections such as Quantitative Skill, Current Affairs and G.K, Analysis, Comprehension of English, and Communication Skill.
|Sections||B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech& M.FM||B.Des|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15||15|
|Total||100 questions||120 questions|
NIFT 2021 Syllabus
The NIFT 2021 study program will help candidates know what to ask for on the exam The NIFT 2021 curriculum will be based on topics such as analytical and logical ability, communication ability, quantitative ability, current affairs and knowledge of English, understanding of English, etc.
The NIFT 2021 syllabus for GAT and CAT will be different. The NIFT 2021 curriculum will be available to applicants through the online mode on the official website.
NIFT 2021 Preparation Tips
In this section, we will provide NIFT 2021 preparation tips that will help students achieve good test scores. These tips will help you get through NIFT entry on the first try.
- Applicants should be familiar with the NIFT exam template and the NIFT syllabus before beginning preparation.
- Students should practice yoga and meditation daily to keep their minds stable.
- Students should write down all the important points in one place and review them regularly.
- Perform mock tests online and offline and prepare your strategy according to the growth of readiness.
- Solve questions and paper samples from the previous year to build confidence.
- Prepare yourself with the best study material available on the market.
NIFT 2021 Admit Card
The NIFT 2021 admission card will be launched in the second week of January 2021. The NIFT 2021 admission card will be available to applicants via online mode. The NIFT 2021 admission card can be downloaded from the official website. Applicants must enter their login credentials to download the NIFT 2021 admission card.
If there is incorrect information printed on the NIFT 2021 admission card, the applicant should contact the official authority for correction. The NIFT 2021 admission card is the most important document that the candidate must present to the authority on the day of the exam to enter the exam room.
Applicants must bring proof of government identity with the NIFT 2021 entry ticket.
NIFT 2021 Result
The result of NIFT 2021 will be published online. Applicants can download the official NIFT 2021 result from; NIFT website. All candidates must enter their username and password to download the result of NIFT 2021.
The result of NIFT 2021 will be published in the last week of February 2021. The result will contain the candidate’s qualifications and score, as well as basic personal and academic details.
The details of the result of NIFT 2021 will be mentioned such as candidate name, candidate list number, the score obtained by them, exam rank obtained, etc. The final result will be announced after the interview ends in May 2021.
NIFT 2021 Counselling
The 2021 NIFT Counseling will start in June 2021. The 2021 NIFT Counseling will begin after the declaration of the result. Applicants must meet the minimum cut-off scores to be eligible for 2021 NIFT Counseling.
Applicants must register for NIFT 2021 counseling by paying the consultation fee, selecting courses and campus, and then their seats will be assigned.
To appear in the GI and PI interview rounds, applicants are requested to bring the letter of advice to the official website. Students must verify the documents and certificate with the authority. Here we mention the list of documents that must be submitted with the originals.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- 10th & 12th Pass certificate
- Category certificate
- Several Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Affidavit of provisional admission
- Bank Draft
- Anti- Ragging certificate
- Provisional call letter, etc.