The NIFT is popularly known as the National Institute of Fashion Technology. Several candidates can take the NIFT exam to complete their fashion courses.
NIFT offers professional undergraduate and graduate courses in the field of fashion and design for applicants and interested applicants can complete the application form through the online mode. Through this article, applicants will be able to know the detailed NIFT information including the NIFT application form, application dates, procedure to complete the application form, etc.
NIFT Application Form 2021
The NIFT 2021 application form will be published in the fourth week of October 2020. Candidates interested in applying can obtain their application through the online mode on the official portal. According to the instructions given in the prospectus, applicants must complete the application form. Applicants are notified, incorrect or inappropriate applications will be rejected.
After carefully reading the prospectus, applicants can complete the NEFT 2021 application form:
- Registration for NIFT 2021 will begin the fourth week of October 2020.
- The last registration date for NIFT 2021 corresponds to the last week of December 2020.
- Offline Applicants Applicants must pay the application fee via offline mode (DD) and must send the completed application form with DD to the address listed below:
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Applicants must complete and submit the online application form before the mentioned deadlines. Applicants must pay the application fee based on category. NIFT 2021 Application Fee Payment can be made via online mode.
- (for all applicants who are not a foreign national / SAARC / NRI category)
- Non-refundable fee for General / OBC category (not creamy): Rs. 2000 / – via payment gateway or money order.
- Non-refundable fee for SC / ST / PWD category: Rs. 1000 / – Through payment gateway or on-demand project.
- Charges can be submitted by credit/debit card and net banking.
- In case of payment via DD, it will be drawn for the benefit of “NIFT HO” payable in New Delhi.
- Administration fees will not be refundable under any circumstances.
Important Dates of NIFT Application Form 2021
There are the important dates of the NIFT application form mentioned below for applicants
|NIFT 2021 notification||4th week of October 2020|
|Last date for submitting NIFT 2021 application form||last week of December 2020|
|Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs. 5000/- (in addition to the applicable application fee) via credit/debit card only. In the case of Demand Draft, the print out of the application along with DD should reach the given address before January 2.||1st week of January 2021|
|Window to update/edit NIFT 2021 application form||1st week of January 2021|
|Admit Card Available||2nd week of January 2021|
|Written Exam Date||3rd week of January 2021|
Procedure to fill NIFT Application Form 2021
There is the procedure mentioned below to complete the NIFT application form for applicants
- Through the online mode, applicants can complete the application form on the official website of the National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- Applicants must register according to the schedule and can then complete the application form.
- Until the last week of December, applicants can complete the application form without paying the late fee
- Applicants will be charged the late application fee the first week of January after the last filing date and the late fee is 5000 rupees / -.
- Applicants must upload their scanned images, i.e. photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- After fully completing the application form, applicants should take the hard copy of the application form for future use.
NIFT Eligibility Criteria 2021
The NIFT eligibility criteria have been mentioned below for applicants and applicants should check this before completing the application form via online mode.
The maximum age of the applicant must be 23 years as in the first week of October 2021 for undergraduate courses
- The upper age limit for applicants in the reserved category is relaxed for 5 years.
- For PG courses, there is no age limit.
For undergraduate courses
- Applicants must pass their 10 + 2 exam from any recognized central / state council.
- Applicants earning a 3- or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Council for Technical Education are also eligible.
- Candidates who appear can also apply
For postgraduate courses
- Applicants must qualify for a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- For M.Des courses, applicants for NIFT / NID degrees can also apply.
- Candidates who appear can also apply.
NIFT 2021 Application Correction
The correction of the NIFT 2021 application form (Edit) will start from the first week of January 2021. Applicants will have the option to make changes or make a correction to the NIFT 2021 application form.
- The correctional center will be provided by the authority from the 1st week of January 2021.
- Applicants can access the proofreading function to modify the information submitted on the application form.
- However, applicants cannot change exam preference at the center.
- The correction/modification can be made personally and the details of the academic degree.
- Once the scoring window is closed, no candidate will be able to submit to additional scoring.