The modification (correction) of the NIFT 2021 application form will start from January 1, 2021. The NIFT is fully known as the National Institute of Fashion and Technology and this institute administered the NIFT entrance test, which is the entrance examination at the national level.
NIFT organized this exam to allow the admission of applicants to various undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields such as B.F.Tech, B.Des, M.F.M, M.Des, and M.F.Tech for applicants.
Every year many candidates can apply for the NIFT exam to complete their fashion and design programs. Through this article, applicants will be able to know the detailed information of the correction of the NIFT application form.
NIFT Application Form Correction 2021
These applicants have filled out the application form and filled in all the wrong details, then they can make the corrections provided by the authority. Applicants can correct the application form from the 1st week of January 2021 to the 1st week of January 2021. Before the last date, applicants must have to correct the data mentioned in the application form.
NIFT Application Correction 2021 Dates
|Application Correction window||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date for registration with late fee 5000/-||1st week of January 2021|
|The release of admit card||2nd week of January 2021|
|Written Entrance Examination for all UG & PG Programmes||3rd week of January 2021|
Correction in Particulars
The correction will be made in particular in certain areas by the authority. Applicants can edit / edit details in fields such as personal and academic qualification details. The exam center cannot be changed once selected. Admission will be canceled if applicants are not eligible. Applicants will also not receive a refund of the application fee under any of the circumstances.
How to Correct the NIFT Application Form
Applicants can correct the application form and following the procedure mentioned below.
- Applicants must first visit the official website of the National Institute of Fashion and Technology.
- Applicants must click the correction link on the application form.
- They have to enter the required details such as the login ID and password in the required field.
- Applicants can correct the details allowed, such as details of personal and academic qualifications.
- They can review the corrected details and save the changes.
- Then submit it and they should remove the printout of the corrected application form.
Important Details of NIFT Application Form
There are the important details of the application form mentioned below and you should follow it.
- The application form will start from the fourth week of October 2020.
- Applicants can complete the application form through the online mode on the official NIFT website.
- Before the last week of December, applicants must submit it.
- The application fee for non-reserved applicants is Rs. 1500 / – and for SC / ST / PHP applicants it is Rs. 750 / -.
- For online mode, applicants can make payment by debit/credit card or net banking.