NEST 2021 is organized to offer admission to the 5-year integrated master’s program in mathematics, biology, physics, chemistry, and other fields in various fields at all participating Nest Institutes across the country.
Students will be admitted after scoring the NEST 2021 at various institutions. Here in this section, we mention the details of the important dates of NEST 2021, application form, eligibility, exam template, schedule, admission card, result, and tip.
- 1 NEST Highlights
- 2 NEST 2021 Important Dates
- 3 NEST 2021 Application Form
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 NEST 2021 Exam Pattern
- 6 NEST 2021 Syllabus
- 7 NEST 2021 Preparation Tips
- 8 NEST 2021 Admit Card
- 9 NEST 2021 Answer Key
- 10 NEST 2021 Result
- 11 NEST 2021 Cut-off
- 12 NEST 2021 Counselling
|Full-Form||National Entrance Screening Test|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Courses Offered||5 Year M.Sc Course|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) & UM–DAE CEBS|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||3 Hrs 30 Minutes|
NEST 2021 Important Dates
Here we mention the details of the important dates of NEST 2021. Get here the details of the important dates of NEST 2021 which will be helpful to you to get all the updates.
|Application process starts||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit an application form||3rd week of March 2021|
|Admit card download||4th week of April 2021|
|NEST 2021 Exam||3rd week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2021|
|Counseling process starts||4th week of June 2021|
NEST 2021 Application Form
Here we mention the details of the NEST 2021 application form. Students can also check how to complete the NEST 2021 application form.
- The NEST 2021 application form will be published via online mode.
- The NEST 2021 application form will be available to students from the first week of January 2021.
- Students can complete the NEST 2021 application form until the third week of March 2021.
- Students must upload the scanned passport-size photos and signature while completing the NEST 2021 application form.
- You need to add work email ID and mobile phone number when filling out the NEST 2021 application form
- Select the exam city by completing the NEST 2021 application form and be sure to select the closest valid city.
- Be sure to print the confirmation page of the NEST 2021 application form.
Get the details of the registration fees here. Students should know all the details of the application fee before completing the application form.
- Application fees can be paid through online mode.
- Administration fees can be paid with Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card, etc.
Here, we mention the administration fees indicated in the table by category.
Here we mention the details of the NEST 2021 eligibility criteria. Students should know the full NEST 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test.
- Grade: Students must have passed the 12th class of any recognized meeting.
- Compulsory subjects: The candidate must have passed the 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology (PCMB) in the 12th standard to be eligible for the entrance test.
- Age Limit: Candidate must have been born on or after August 1, 2000. Students belonging to the SC / ST category will benefit from 5 years of relaxation.
- Percentage: the student must obtain a minimum of 60% of points in the qualifying exam. Candidates belonging to the reserved category must need a minimum of 55% points in the entrance test.
NEST 2021 Exam Pattern
Get the details of the NEST 2021 exam template in this section here. Students should know all the details of the NEST 2021 exam template and verify it before applying. This will help you prepare for the entrance test.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Duration of the exam: The exam will last 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Question Types: The question document will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Total points: The work will be 230 points.
- Sections in the article: The article will be combined with 5 sections like the ones mentioned below.
|Section 1||General Section|
|Section 2||Questions from Biology|
|Section 3||Questions from Chemistry|
- Mandatory Sections: Candidates must have a minimum of 3 sections in all work.
Here in the following table, we mention all the details of the sections, topics, and grading system.
NEST 2021 Syllabus
Here we mention the details of the NEST 2021 syllabus. Students should be familiar with the full NEST 2021 syllabus before taking and starting the exam.
The NEST 2021 program will be based on CBSE and NCERT based on scientific streams 11 and 12. The authority will publish the NEST 2021 syllabus via online mode on the official website.
The NEST 2021 program will include subject sections such as the general section, mathematics, chemistry, physics, and biology. The work will be designed in such a way as to check the capacity of the quantitative capacity, as well as the aspects. The authority will also verify suitability for a scientific career.
Students are urged to read the full NEST 2021 program and also make sure to avoid the basic mistake when starting the preparation for NEST 2021.
NEST 2021 Preparation Tips
Here we mention how preparation strategies are handled. NEST 2021 preparation tips will help you get good grades on your entrance test.
- Stay healthy and fit.
- By participating in regular simulated tests, you can check your speed and precision in preparation.
- Make a proper study schedule and follow it regularly.
- Take short notes and keep checking them regularly.
- Stay fit and healthy.
- Solve last year’s questions and sample topics.
NEST 2021 Admit Card
Here we mention the details of the NEST 2021 admission card. The NEST 2021 admission card will be launched through online mode. Students must enter their login credentials to download the NEST 2021 admission card.
The Authority will issue the NEST 2021 Admission Card during the fourth week of April 2021. The Authority will not send any NEST 2021 Admission Card by post or letter to applicants.
Students are requested to present the NEST 2021 admission card with proof of identity on the day of the exam, as it is mandatory by the authority. No one will be able to enter the exam room without the NEST 2021 admission card.
NEST 2021 Answer Key
Here in this section, we mention the details of the NEST 2021 answer key. The NEST 2021 answer key will be available to students who have passed the entrance test. The NEST 2021 response key will be declared through online mode. The NEST 2021 answer key will be released in June 2021.
The NEST 2021 answer key will contain the correct answers to the questions asked during the entrance test. The NEST 2021 answer key will help students estimate their scores on the entrance test before reporting the result.
Students will be able to download the NEST 2021 answer key by entering their list number and date of birth. The authority will publish the NEST 2021 answer key in both sets, as SET A and SET B. Candidates who find an anomaly in the NEST 2021 answer key will be able to challenge the NEST 2021 answer key.
NEST 2021 Result
Here we mention the details of the result of NEST 2021. The result of NEST 2021 will be published in June 2021. The result of NEST 2021 will be published once the exam is completed. The result of NEST 2021 will be declared through the online mode.
Students can get the NEST 2021 result by entering their username and password. The NEST 2021 result will contain student details such as grades earned, roster number, candidate name, exam date, photograph, grade, score, etc.
Students must earn a minimum of 90 points to qualify for 180 points. The threshold will be published after the declaration of the NEST 2021 result. The student must score the exam with scores equal to or higher than the minimum scores to be shortlisted for the additional process called Counseling.
NEST 2021 Cut-off
The NEST 2021 threshold will be published after the declaration of the result. The closing of NEST 2021 will be declared through online mode. The NEST 2021 threshold corresponds to the minimum scores that the candidate must obtain to qualify for the next round.
The NEST 2021 cut-off scores depend on several factors, such as the level of difficulty of the exam, the number of students taking the entrance test, the trend of the limit from the previous year, and many more factors.
Here we mention the details of the expected threshold of NEST 2021 which is mentioned along with the trend from the previous year.
NEST 2021 Counselling
The NEST 2021 advisory will begin from the fourth week of June 2021. Applicants will only be able to participate in the NEST 2021 advisory after qualifying the entrance test.
Students must bring original documents and photocopies for verification at the time of the NEST 2021 Orientation and Presentation. All qualified applicants must attend the NEST 2021 advisory process.
The authority will offer admission after full NEST 2021 counseling. Students must report to the location separately for NEST 2021 counseling at NISER and UM-DAE-CBS. NEST 2021 counseling will take place in a limited time frame.
Here we mention the detail of the documents and the list of documents that must be brought on the day of the exam.
- Grade sheet 10 and 12
- Certificate 10 and 12
- Passport size photographs
- NEST 2021 admission card
- Provisional appeal letter
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of disability (if necessary)
- NEST 2021 board
- Proof of valid photo identification