The advisory process for NATA 2021, universities/colleges, and states offering the B.Arch course will be held by the NATA 2021 meeting separately. Applicants should note that there will not be a separate meeting in 2021. The NATA 2021 meeting will begin after the statement of results by the CoA (Council of Architecture).
More than 400 colleges/universities accept the NATA score. Thanks to NATA Counseling 2021, candidates will be able to be admitted for five years to the B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) course.
The NATA scorecard will be considered by public and private universities. The candidates who will be selected on the basis of the NATA 2021 score will be called upon to benefit from the NATA advice of the different institutes.
Eligibility for NATA 2021 Counselling
- 1 Eligibility for NATA 2021 Counselling
- 2 NATA 2021 Counselling Application Form Details
- 3 Stages of NATA 2021 Counselling
- 4 NATA 2021 Result
- 5 State-wise Admission through NATA 2021
- 6 University-wise Admission through NATA 2021
- 7 Documents Required During NATA Counselling 2021
Applicants must ensure that they meet the specified eligibility criteria in addition to qualifying in NATA 2021.
Applicants should know that eligibility will vary from state to state and university to university.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to discern and understand the required eligibility prior to submitting the application.
NATA 2021 Counselling Application Form Details
Applicants wishing to enter must appear before the NATA board for final admission.
To participate in the NATA 2021 counseling process, applicants must register and complete seat selection.
Once the election is complete, applicants must go through the document verification process with the required documents.
Documents Required during NATA 2021 Counselling
- NATA classification card
- Memo Pass SSC
- Certificate of physical condition
- Class 10 and 12 certificate
- NATA admission card
- Integrate the community certificate
- Category certificate
- Consultation letter
- 6 passport size photographs.
Stages of NATA 2021 Counselling
- Stage 1: Online Registration
- Stage 2: Online Choice Filling and Choice Locking
- Stage 3: Seat Allocation and Document verification
- Stage 4: Reporting to Allotted Institute
NATA 2021 Result
- The result will be published on the official NATA website.
- Applicants can download the scorecard when it is published on the official website.
- The result of the 1st session NATA 2021 will be declared the 1st week of May 2021.
- The result of the second session of NATA 2021 will be declared in the second week of July 2021.
- The NATA score is valid for 2 years from the year of the exam taken by the candidate.
State-wise Admission through NATA 2021
|Karnataka||896||Will be available soon|
|Maharashtra||5167||Will be available soon|
|Kerala||707||Will be available soon|
|Gujarat||1710||Will be available soon|
|West Bengal||88||Will be available soon|
|Punjab||70||Will be available soon|
|UP||1560||Will be available soon|
|MP||330||Will be available soon|
|Chhattisgarh||138||Will be available soon|
|Goa||140||Will be available soon|
|Haryana||610||Will be available soon|
|Himachal||40||Will be available soon|
|Rajasthan||270||Will be available soon|
|Tamil Nadu||3010||Will be available soon|
University-wise Admission through NATA 2021
|VIT University||Will be available soon|
|SRM||Will be available soon|
|PES||Will be available soon|
|Christ||Will be available soon|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts||Will be available soon|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi||Will be available soon|
|KIIT||Will be available soon|
|The University of Chandigarh||Will be available soon|
Documents Required During NATA Counselling 2021
- NATA 2021 Admission Card
- NATA 2021 dashboard
- Grade 10 and 12 report card and certificate of completion
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate for PWD certificate