NATA 2021 will be held to offer the 5-year B.Arch. The course and the student will be admitted to the first year of B.Arch. Applicants will be offered admission to various universities/colleges and public/private institutions throughout the country. The Architectural Council (CoA) takes the NATA aptitude test twice a year starting in 2019.
Here in this article, we mention the important dates of NATA 2021, application form, eligibility, exam template, admission card, schedule, preparation tips, results, and advice.
NATA 2021 Quick lings
- 1 NATA 2021 Quick lings
- 2 NATA Highlights
- 3 NATA 2021 Important Dates
- 4 NATA 2021 Application Form
- 5 NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 NATA 2021 Exam Pattern
- 7 NATA 2021 Syllabus
- 8 NATA 2021 Preparation Tips
- 9 NATA 2021 Admit Card
- 10 NATA 2021 Answer Key
- 11 NATA 2021 Result
- 12 NATA 2021 Cut off
- 13 NATA 2021 Counselling
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Application/Registration Form||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Score Card||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Counseling/Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here|
|Full-Form||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture (COA)|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||3 Hrs. 60 minutes (Part A – Aptitude Section)|
|2 Hrs Part-B (Drawing Section)|
NATA 2021 Important Dates
Here in this section, we mention the details of the NATA 2021 exam dates. The full NATA 2021 exam dates for both sessions are available here for all applicants.
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|1st Paper||2nd Paper|
|Availability of information bulletin||3rd week of January 2021||3rd week of May 2021|
|Starting of online application form||4th week of January 2021||4th week of May 2021|
|End of registration||2nd week of March 2021||3rd week of June 2021|
|Image uploads allowed till||3rd week of March 2021||3rd week of June 2021|
|Fee payment allowed till||3rd week of March 2021||3rd week of June 2021|
|Confirmation page printing available till||3rd week of March 2021||4th week of June 2021|
|Candidate Correction window||2nd week to 3rd week of March 2021||3rd week to 4th week of June 2021|
|Hosting of Admit Card||1st week of April 2021||4th week of June 2021|
|Date and Time of Examination||3rd week of April 2021||1st week of July 2021|
|Publication of Results||1st week of May 2021||2nd week of July 2021|
NATA 2021 Application Form
Here we mention the details of the NATA 2021 application form for all applicants. The NATA 2021 application form will be posted after the notification is posted. Students can also check out How to complete the NATA 2021 application form.
- The NATA 2021 application form will be published on the official website via online mode.
- For the first session of January 2021: The NATA 2021 application form will be published in the fourth week of January 2021.
- The NATA 2021 application form for the first session can be completed until the second week of March 2021.
- For the second session: the NATA 2021 application form will be launched from the fourth week of May 2021.
- The NATA 2021 application form for the second session can be completed until the third week of June 2021.
- Students need to upload the images and other documents while completing the NATA 2021 application form and then pay the application fee.
- Students are encouraged to take the printout of the NATA 2021 application form confirmation page for future reference.
- Students are requested not to submit the hard copy of the NATA 2021 application form to the NATA authority.
- Students are requested to verify that all the details completed in the NATA 2021 application form must be correct and genuine. The authority will also allow correcting the application of the NATA 2021 application form.
- The correction of the NATA 2021 application form can only be done through the online mode.
Get the details of the registration fees for the first and second sessions here. Administration fees are listed here for all categories.
Applicants can pay the application fee only through online mode. Administration fees can be paid using Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card, etc.
|General candidates||Rs. 1800/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|General candidates||Rs. 3500/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 2800/-|
Students wishing to take the exam outside of India must submit the different fee structures mentioned below the table for both sessions.
|For one session||Rs. 10,000/-|
|For both sessions||Rs. 18,000/-|
NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here we mention the details of the NATA 2021 eligibility criteria. The NATA 2021 eligibility criteria are provided here for all applicants.
Students must meet the NATA 2021 eligibility criteria before completing the NATA application form.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed the 12th Standard / Class / HSC / Intermediate from any recognized board.
- Required Percentage: Students must have earned at least 50% of the cumulative grades in chemistry, physics, and mathematics.
- The student must also have achieved 50% cumulative grades in grade 12 OR. The student has completed the diploma/polytechnic 10 + 3 with mathematics as a required subject with a minimum of 50% cumulative grades.
- Candidates Appearing: Candidates in grade 12 may also take the entrance test on a provisional basis.
Note: There is no provision for side entry/sophomore admission to B.Arch. Course after any qualification.
NATA 2021 Exam Pattern
The NATA 2021 exam template is mandatory for all applicants to be known. The NATA 2021 exam template will help you with strategic planning for your studies.
- Parts: The NATA exam paper consists of Part A and Part B.
- Part A consists of the general parts, multiple-choice questions, and math aptitude questions that must be answered through the online mode.
- Part B: Part B is in the drawing section that did the paper test (offline).
- Total Points: Online mode has a total of 120 points. Offline Paper includes all 80 brands for each paper.
- Language of the exam: The work will be only in English.
- Scoring scheme: each question will receive +2 points for each correct answer.
- Negative rating: There is no negative rating system in the entrance test.
Here in the table below, we mention the total scores and the breakdown of the scores.
|Subjects||Distribution of Marks||Total marks|
NATA 2021 Syllabus
Here we mention the NATA 2021 curriculum for all students. The NATA 2021 program is designed to assess the skills of observation, drawing, aesthetic sensitivity, critical thinking ability in this proportion, critical thinking ability, and mathematics at level 10 + 2.
This section has been designed for students over the years in schools. The NATA 2021 syllabus is based on the 10 + 2 level of the science flow.
NATA 2021 Preparation Tips
Here we mention the NATA 2021 preparation tips to help candidates get good grades on the entrance test.
- Students should know the exam schedule and exam template before beginning preparation.
- Solve questions and paper samples from the previous year.
- Make the right schedule and stick to it regularly.
- Solve mock tests online and offline.
- Keep your health and stay in shape, exercise regularly.
NATA 2021 Admit Card
Here we give all the details of the NATA Admission Card 2021 to help applicants know the details of the tickets for the NATA Hall. The NATA 2021 admission card will be issued before the NATA exam. The admission card will be issued during the first week of April 2021.
The Authority will communicate to the students the different list numbers for each student. Applicants must download the NATA 2021 admission card from the official website. Applicants are requested to download and print the NATA 2021 Admission Card as it is the mandatory document they must take on the exams’ date.
The student must print the NATA 2021 admission card and take the exam day with proof of photo identification. No one will be able to enter the exam room without the NATA 2021 admission card. Students must keep the NATA 2021 admission card until they gain admission.
NATA 2021 Answer Key
The NATA 2021 answer key will be released via online mode. Candidates can view the NATA 2021 answer key after completing the exam. The NATA 2021 answer key will be published in the fourth week of April 2021. The Authority will only publish the NATA 2021 answer key for (part A), available online.
The authority will publish the NATA 2021 response key and upload it to the official website, which will, in part, contain secure notes from applicants before the result is reported. There is no revision provision for Pat B (test drawing).
It is impossible to verify the NATA 2021 answer key once the official authority has published the NATA 2021 answer key.
NATA 2021 Result
Here we mention the details of the NATA 2021 result via online mode. The result of NATA 2021 will be declared through online mode. Applicants can verify the result of NATA 2021 by entering their login credentials.
The NATA 2021 result will report the score separately for each test. The second test scorecard will contain the candidates’ grades obtained in the first and second tests.
The authority will use the best grades obtained by the candidates used in the entrance test used for admission to B.Arch. Class. The result will be reported in pdf format, and students are asked to review and download and take impressions.
NATA 2021 Cut off
The 2021 NATA threshold will be published after the declaration of the result via online mode. The authority will publish the 2021 NATA cutoff scores, which are the minimum scores that applicants must achieve to be admitted to the B.Arch. Class.
The threshold of the NATA 2021 will depend on several factors such as the total number of places, the number of students who participated, the level of difficulty of the exam, etc.
The student must obtain the minimum court marks that the authority must declare. The student must have obtained 25% in the MCQ part and 25% in the drawing part.
NATA 2021 Counselling
The NATA 2021 Counseling will begin after the declaration of the result. The authority will not conduct any separate NATA 2021 assessment for admission to B.Arch. Class. The student must apply separately to private institutions to be admitted to the B.Arch./ course.
Those who want to be admitted to the B.Arch. The course must participate in the NATA Counseling 2021. Students must receive all documents before the day of the NATA Counseling 2021.
The Institute will verify all original documents and photocopies and admit those who meet all the eligibility criteria.