It is available in many states in India and candidates can choose the exam centers according to their preference to take the exam. Manipal University offers various courses such as B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, B.Pharma, Pharma D, BA Media and Communication, and other undergraduate and graduate courses.
The exam will take place on the 4th week of April 2021. In this context, candidates have been given the dates for the reservation of MU OET places, the dates of the exam, and the admission procedure.
MU OET 2021 Slot booking
These applicants seek admission to MU OET; they can reserve their location through online mode. On the official website of Manipal University, candidates can register to reserve their place in the various colleges and institutions of Manipal University.
Applicants can reserve their place online on the Manipal University website according to their course selection. Applicants must complete the application form before the last submission date.
Procedure to Book Slot for MU OET 2021
This is the procedure for applicants who wish to reserve their place at Manipal University to complete their engineering courses.
- Applicants must enter the MU OET application number and password to reserve their spot through online mode.
- As a second step, applicants have to choose the course they want and test centers may also prefer applicants.
- Due to the reservation, candidates for places can choose the time and date of their choice to take the entrance exam.
- If these applicants have reserved the place according to their preference, but for the moment it will not be available, they will be able to choose alternative test centers.
MU OET 2021 Slot Booking for 2nd Attempt
These candidates must reserve their place for the second attempt; They can complete the application form according to the indicated procedure.
Applicants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400 through online mode. The following information has been provided to fill in the details
- Billing name
- Phone number
Online mode to pay the Application Fee
The candidates can make payment through online mode by using the Manipal Payment Gateway.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Cash Cards
- Mobile Payment
Important Instructions about MU OET Slot Booking
Some important instructions have been given regarding the reservation of MU OET spaces and applicants should verify these instructions through these details.
- Applicants should reserve space carefully because if a correction is found in the space reservation, it can be reversed.
- In case of unavailability of a place at the choice center, candidates can reserve a place at any other MU OET 2021-21 exam center.
- In case of poor response from candidates choosing a particular exam center or any other technical problem, Manipal University will cancel the exam center.
- Applicants selected for this center will be assigned another center. The University will inform applicants individually.
MU OET 2021 Admit Card
The MU OET admission card will be provided after the declaration on the official website of Manipal University. Applicants can download the intake form to the sites within 24 hours after generation. Applicants must also mail the admission card to their email id.
The admission card can include details such as the address of the exam center, the course is taken by the candidates, the date and time of the exam, the name and list number of the candidate, etc. . , they will not be allowed to participate in the exam.
MU OET 2021 Counselling Schedule
Applicants can view the tentative counseling program to appear in counseling. Here we provide the counseling schedule for admission to the B.Tech program. Following the university announcement, we will update the actual dates in this section.
|Starting of application form||1st week of October 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of March 2021|
|Slot booking started from||4th week of March 2021|
|MU OET 2021 exam date||4th week of April 2021|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2021|
|Starting of counseling||1st week of June 2021|
|Classes commenced from||2nd week of July 2021|